Can i enlist in the marines even though....
Create Post

Can i enlist in the marines even though....

when i was less then a week old i had ITP and i haven't had it since and i don't take anything for it now and i play football and i wrestle for my high school and no problems and i'm 17 and if i can't join the Marine Corps i would be crushed can anyone help me out please

Hey just to save you and the Marines on this site some time. If you have read any of the rules or previous forums there are very few doctors frequenting this site. Your best option is to contact a Marine Corps recruiter, because they know the rules and regs about everything for todays Corps.

Not trying to come across as hard or anything but these Marines answer the same way every time and there is no reason why we as wannabees and poolees are to ignorant and lazy to read around on the site and wast the time of the Marines on here. It is a privalege for us to come to these Marines for advice however, we need to not ask the same questions over and over again.

Good Luck to you and God willing it will work out for you, I have currently been disqualified and waiting for a waiver.

Thread Information