what was your best PFT score?
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

what was your best PFT score?

i think the best i ever did was 273. i just could never get my run time down as low as i wanted

Mine was similar. Could max the pull-ups and sit-ups but never the run.

I don't remember my score but the fastest run time was 18 min.for 3mi.run.

Quote Originally Posted by TazMatt View Post
    I don't remember my score but the fastest run time was 18 min.for 3mi.run.
    That's awesome bro! i'm doing sprint drills and distance runs still trying to get close to that.

TazMatt, you should have busted out a 300 PFT.

Like others on here, I got my 20/80 no problem. The fastest run time I ever got was a tad over 21 minutes, though.

In my 4 years, I did get 5 expert rifle awards, though!

We won't talk about rifle scores,I couldn't and still can't hit the broad side of a barn and I could be standing right next to it.

Credits
    Savings
    Images

294, then I messed up my foot. Waiting on it to heal up so I can get back on track for that 300 (and hopefully quickly).

Ooo-rah, Sgt Quinn! 300 PFT.

So, how many of you ever re-tested in the swim tank? The only time I was in the water was boot camp!

300, but I ran on the cross country team in High School, and left for boot camp 4 days after I graduated. I was pumped for it. After I'd been in the fleet for about a year and a half, I dropped down to about 290, and yeah, like so many, it was the run... too much time in the gym and E-club, not enough running and swimming.

Well, okay, mostly too much time in the E-club.

Hooray for E-clubs!

287 but it was the Army version.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Did that helo dunker training and in order to even get in the darn thing you had to pass a swim qual first. You ever played under water hockey? Now that right there is a challenge.

I think my final PFT in boot was like 245 or 250. First class but nowhere near as high as I want. My run is what killed me. 22:55.

I believe it was 289. That was right before Airborne School. Best run was, I believe, an 18:10. 80/20. I actually held the 'record' at Marine Barracks, Annapolis, for 'most situps in 2 minutes', at 234, if I recall correctly. Of course, I was a skinny little shivt in those days

Thread Information