Question about Intelligence 0231 MOS
Create Post
    Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

Question about Intelligence 0231 MOS

Greetings Marines, quick question. Is MOS 0231 something I should take up If I have a problem with public speaking? I don't have a problem putting together a decent presentation, but getting in front of a lot of people and speaking was always not my cup of tea.

I've already qualified for the MOS based on my ASVAB score.

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Lol sorry, I didn't see the Intelligence sticky thread right above me; I'm reading it now.

Keep in mind... just because you get the DD enlistment contract, that DOES NOT MEAN you will be an 0231... it covers any 02xx or 26xx MOS.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiwoodsta View Post
    Greetings Marines, quick question. Is MOS 0231 something I should take up If I have a problem with public speaking? I don't have a problem putting together a decent presentation, but getting in front of a lot of people and speaking was always not my cup of tea.

I've already qualified for the MOS based on my ASVAB score.
    Try Toastmasters. They have a chapter in Houston. They're dedicated to helping people speak in front of large groups. If you Google them you can get a phone number, address and directions.

If you can't speak in public well you'll be hosed in that MOS. Seriously. Look into something else.

Thread Information