How can I get a spot to leave early to boot? - Page 5
Create Post
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Marine Friend Free Member USNAviator's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave2571 View Post
    Dan, the main issue is this. That no one ever means to do anything wrong. Ever.
    Dave I guess that's why our prisons are so empty."Gee I didn't mean to do it officer" "Oh well in that case, run along home now and be a good lad"

Quote Originally Posted by Visor15 View Post
    I didn't think you would take a post on here so seriously.
    Let's see:

1. You started out by dissing your own recruiter, who is a SNCO
    2. You dissed other NCO and SNCO recruiters.
    3. You dissed a MSGT of Marines.
    4. You dissed various NCOs, SNCOs, and Marines on this forum.

I guess that thing about "Brotherhood" on your signature line doesnt mean a thing to you. Am I missing anything else?

Credits
    Savings
    "I know its only a month, but I want to go now"

Easy on him lads, I think he's still teething. Anyone change his diapers lately?

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by BauerBrat View Post
    "I know its only a month, but I want to go now"

Easy on him lads, I think he's still teething. Anyone change his diapers lately?
    He's prolly ****ed cause his nuts ain't dropped yet.

Marine Friend Free Member USNAviator's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    I don't think he'll be back. I was hoping he'd man up and apologize to softballcatch. I took a closer look at his profile, two colleges in two years. Seems a trend to me perhaps not knowing what he wants to be when he grows up. Well in about 21 days he'll find out.

There is nothing wrong with being cocky but when that crosses over into being arrogant then you have problems

Dave you got to express yourself more, tell us how you really feel. Don't hold back it isn't good for you.

Does anybody know...is Sgt Lep on vacation? He's normally faster than this.

Marines and our resident Navy Cmdr...

I have viewed this person's replies and have concluded one of two possible scenarios exist.

First...He is real and if so, he will be straightened out in less than four weeks when he hits boot. If this is the situations...he is not worth our time to post anymore concerning anything.

Second...He is a troll. If you read some of his posts, he uses words they don't tend to use in OK and I really doubt a 20 year old would know them nor the proper meaning of them. The sentence structure is too good and reminds me of Fatty and/or several others who tend to have diarrhea of the mouth. If this is the true situation, then again he is not worth anymore of our time.

Since I am just an old guy who has not served in more than 3 decades, I obviously know nothing about the Marines and therefore will just sign off and let this person/troll/pain in the a$$ do as it sees fit. I suggest you do the same since Lep will take care of the light work for us.

Quote Originally Posted by DrZ View Post
    The sentence structure is too good and reminds me of Fatty and/or several others who tend to have diarrhea of the mouth.
    up yours, I don't make dupe accounts and pose as poolees. I have never denied any of my dupe accounts and I never use more than one at a time. until this one is banned and I create a new one this is the one that you guys will know

I don't troll this specific forum (other ones, oh god yes), I come here specifically to give real responses to poolees that they might not get from some of the more fauxtivated of the bunch. The last thing these kids need is sugar coated recruiting commercial oorah answers, they need the truth.

I just read through the whole thread, this was pretty funny. That kid's gonna get his ass handed to him.

did anyone seriously call his recruiter? another reason why I never gave y'all my recruiter's info

Quote Originally Posted by YourPhoneIsMine View Post
    I just read through the whole thread, this was pretty funny. That kid's gonna get his ass handed to him.

did anyone seriously call his recruiter? another reason why I never gave y'all my recruiter's info
    Well it isn't Fatty. I agree with you....this kid won't even make it to the yellow footprints before some DI has him becoming intimate with the deck. Oh well...some children have to learn the hard way!

Annnnnd....we may or may not see the smartazz in 30 days. Hey kid...you are lucky I'm in a good mood or it would be 'forever'.

Use the time to study, read our rules, and humble yourself.

Because you are going to have a long difficult time otherwise. Both here, and in the Marine Corps.

Oh and I concur with 'Phone. He doesn't make fake poolee accounts. Rest assured on that.

(I was out of commission since a deer decided to do a number on me and my car last week....back now)

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Good to see ya, Lep. Got a spare beer??

I wish...back to work dangit...

good to see you're ok. I hope that deer was delicious

Didn't get a chance to eat it...my car pretty much destroyed it LOL

Thread Information