Some questions about USNA or NROTC Marine option - Page 3
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Marine1011
    Guest Free Member
    Right you are, Sir, and if I had my druthers, he wouldn't be gettiing in that way neither

Come on guys, please give me another chance here. I didn't mean to offend anyone, I was having a bad day. I know it was wrong what I said, I just didn't get how he would know though. I have nothing but respect for you guys and everyone in uniform. I just want to get accepted into Annapolis so bad, I want to be given the chance and I want to fly Harriers so bad. This is my dream and I want to be good at it. I don't want just be a visitor there, I want to be part of it more than anything else and I want to be part of it so bad.

Baker1971
    Guest Free Member
    This is what someone else said. That people never "mean to offend anyone", or if they did, they have no idea that they did. And if they did, they had a bad day, but they never apologize, and if they do, it is insincere.
    Welcome to 2011, the age of disrespect and no apologies. Gotta love it. It's so bad that people don't even KNOW they are being disrespectful, and if they are, it is the bad day they are having.

Quote Originally Posted by USNAviator View Post
    The only way someone with maladjusted attitudes and lack of respect will ever be part of this will be as a visitor

I can shape up my attitute sir, I want to be part of that so bad, not just as a visitor. I am sorry for making you guys mad, I never intended to, I was having a bad day, but that was no excuse.

All I know is, when I have a bad day at lacross practice, or a really bad game, for whatever reason I just lose all my bearing and character and start disrespecting everybody. All those other aspects of my life like Eagle Scouts and volunteering at church seem to not mean that much to me anymore. Lacross is really hard and it makes you really tired (you sweat a lot too and sometimes your jock might be a little too tight which makes it difficult to catch the ball). Of course, none of you come from priviledge like me so you've probably never even played the game.

GIVE ME A FVKING BREAK DUDE.

We have spelled it out for you but you STILL do not get it and never will. You do not come on a USMC forum and disrespect Marines...duh (whether you intended to or not that's what you did). We Marines stick together and you have our undevided attention right now.

What's taking Sgt Leprechaun so long? Can't believe this piece of whale chit is still breathing my air on this forum.

Credits
    Savings
    Hey dumb a$$ what did the Commander tell you to do? Have you done it? You have no clue do you?

You owe Cpl. Burke an apology. I for one will leave it up to the Corporal if you stay or leave.

I acknowledge what I said was wrong sir. That's not who I am as person. I realize I am giving the impression that I am acting like a spoiled jock athlete. I never intended to disrespect anyone on this forum, I swear. I had no right to say what I did about CPL Burke. I should never have said what I said about him, that's not who I am and I should never have said it. Please do not ban me from this site, I really want to stay and it has been helpful, and I know I haven't.

-Ethan-

Baker1971
    Guest Free Member
    Don't give it too much thought, and don't worry about it. This is the trend these days, to not even know that you disrespected anyone. That is the issue these days, one of them. The world revolves around us, we are at the center, and if we did anything wrong, it:
    1. Was not intentional.
    2. We had no idea we did it.
    3. We are not really sorry for it, else we would not have done it in the first place.
    4. We had a bad day.

So, I understand only too well what is going on, and this is in the making for decades, so don't worry about it, it is NORMAL for people nowadays to be like this. You are only one of hundreds of thousands. You should derive some comfort out of that.

Quote Originally Posted by BauerBrat View Post
    Hey dumb a$$ what did the Commander tell you to do? Have you done it? You have no clue do you?

You owe Cpl. Burke an apology. I for one will leave it up to the Corporal if you stay or leave.
    Agreed.... I think this one should be left up to Burke (with Sgt. Lep's approval of course).

Quote Originally Posted by DelawareDude View Post
    I can shape up my attitute sir, I want to be part of that so bad, not just as a visitor. I am sorry for making you guys mad, I never intended to, I was having a bad day, but that was no excuse.
    It's Marines, they've EARNED it.
    And when addressing USNAviator, that'll be "Sir" to you, he's EARNED it!

Marine1011
    Guest Free Member
    Cpl Burke is a reasonable Marine, I've seen his other posts, always tries to help out folks with questions, so he isn't gonna opt to boot Delaware. But he might advise him to stay away from lacrosse just before he starts postin

Quote Originally Posted by SoftballCatch23 View Post
    It's Marines, they've EARNED it.
    And when addressing USNAviator, that'll be "Sir" to you, he's EARNED it!
    Oops, sorry about that.

-Ethan-

......... still awaiting the apology to CPLBurke.

Aren't harriers being phased out by the joint strike fighter. I bet delewaredude would be the type of officer that when someone gives him the proper greeting of the day he would probuly keep walking and ignore their existance. Let me know who your congressman is so I can write him and ask him not to recommend you to the academy and forward him a copy of this forum. Then we will see if he sides with a Marine who is just a Corporal and therefore a retard by your standards or some unknown civillian who is 1 in 100 asking for his 1 or 2 recomendations he can give

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by TunTvrnWarrior View Post
    ......... still awaiting the apology to CPLBurke.
    Me too and sound off like you mean it!

Thread Information