Canadian wanting to attend OCS
Create Post
    Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

Canadian wanting to attend OCS

Hello, my name is Gage Reid. I'm a 15 year old Canadian Citizen in need of some questions to be answered.
    1. If you obtain a dagree at a Canadian university, are you still able to apply for Officer Candidate School? (right after the completion of university)
    2. I'd like to know if a Canadian Citizen is allowed to serve in the Corps (I'm aware of my fellow countrymen whom have traveled south to serve in many branches of the US Military - especially during the Viet Nam conflict).

I want to be a Marine Officer very bad. I believe I have what it takes to lead. I know you may here it a lot on this forum, but I believe I'd be a fine officer. I'm VERY physically, highly intelligence (I have a 98.0% average) and I have a very high sense of discipline, respect and I believe in leading by example.

Thank you,
    Gage

Credits
    Savings

Green card

Don't know positively, but I would guess being an American citizen would be a requirement.

Marine Friend Free Member USNAviator's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by GageReid14 View Post
    Hello, my name is Gage Reid. I'm a 15 year old Canadian Citizen in need of some questions to be answered.
    1. If you obtain a dagree at a Canadian university, are you still able to apply for Officer Candidate School? (right after the completion of university)
    2. I'd like to know if a Canadian Citizen is allowed to serve in the Corps (I'm aware of my fellow countrymen whom have traveled south to serve in many branches of the US Military - especially during the Viet Nam conflict).

I want to be a Marine Officer very bad. I believe I have what it takes to lead. I know you may here it a lot on this forum, but I believe I'd be a fine officer. I'm VERY physically, highly intelligence (I have a 98.0% average) and I have a very high sense of discipline, respect and I believe in leading by example.

Thank you,
    Gage
    Gage

This site will give you most of the answers to your questions

http://www.marineocs.com/portal/index.php

Good luck to you

Thread Information