D.E.P I.D card
Create Post

Thread: D.E.P I.D card

D.E.P I.D card

Any other poolees have that I.D card? My recruiter said it works to get into gyms to work out and such for free. I haven't tried it because I'm afraid i'll be turned down but I wasn't sure if it worked at all YMCA's but thats what I was told it works at mostly.

Thanks,

Poolee McDonald

I've never heard of MARINE poolees getting it. The other service branches have them though. Our recruiter calls ahead if we're in a group and gets us in, though we have to be wearing our poolee trash.

Well my recruiting station has them i guess. Has my ship date, birth date, recruiters name and signature and my signature

Credits
    Savings
    We didn't even get ID's but I have heard something about getting into the YMCA with it. That's all though.

Yeah, I emailed a membership representative there and he said I can come in and get a membership for free up to my ship date!

I'm very interested to find out if all YMCA's will do this. I'll have to talk to my recruiters and see if maybe all the poolees can PT together there ...

I think they do. I read about it with other branches. I just emailed the guy in charge of the memberships there

I'm definitely going to look into it. Thanks for calling my attention to it!

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Haha, all I got was a couple shirts and that tin. The ID sounds like it would be cool.

Ask your recruiter. Mine didn't tell me another poolee told me and I asked and I got it right away.

Quote Originally Posted by NMSU11 View Post
    Haha, all I got was a couple shirts and that tin. The ID sounds like it would be cool.

Haha, at least you got TWO shirts! I only got one

Never seen or heard of it but I'm lucky enough to work for the mil/gov and have a military id to access bases and stuff

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    You can get on base and go to the gym and stuff with your enlistment contract and drivers license.

Credits
    Savings
    This is the only card I received.

Thread Information