Marine Corps - USMC Community - LoveMuffin | Camp Lejeune

LoveMuffin | Camp Lejeune

LoveMuffin | Camp Lejeune
LoveMuffin | Camp Lejeune (0 min 30 sec)
07-15-14 at 11:50 AM
Uploaded by Admin Tom

Vote For This Video
Current Votes:

The Contest
Favorites: 1 - Views: 31807
Comments: 306

Tags:
LCpl Jeramiah Drumi
Camp Lejeune/CLR 27 Disbursing.
Submit Comment

1. old394893 -
  2. caliweb -
    This blog has given me a lot of info that I will use well. Thank you very much for your effort, and I hope you stick to continue doing this. www.roofersvancouverbc.com
  3. stanjackson -
    I have a nephew in the army, a brother who was in the navy, an uncle who was a marine, and 3 other uncles who served in the army. A friend of mine, who is a family photographer prague, also spent 4 years in the marines. Semper Fi!
  4. maroso -
    This is my first time visit here. From the tons of comments on your articles,I guess I am not only one having all the enjoyment right here! Kitchen Remodeling Services in Colleyville Texas
  5. Greg102 -
    Awesome post! Thanks for this | General Contractor
  6. anthonyscotte23 -
    Thank you for the good write-up. It in fact was a amusement account it. barnet tree surgeon
  7. chavesarlene4 -
    Lovemuffin is a nice character. he must be a good person. Snow Removal Grande Prairie
  8. oliver28 -
    https://www.carpetcleanerschilliwack.com/
    Do not hesitate to contact our support team if you have problems
  9. kenhan -
    When you’re ready to get started on your new floor installation, or you’re after a great way to refinish and resurface your existing concrete foundations, the team at St Petersburg Epoxy Garage Floor Pros is here with all the skills and services you need under one roof. Listen to his explanation.
  10. cmyers -
    That's what we call having FUN. Anyway, this is an excellent submission and I enjoyed watching it.

Also, just in case you're looking for a flooring contractor, please reach out or check this flooring installation Mesa service. Discover quality service at a rate you can afford.