Marine Corps - USMC Community - Moto Sleeves Gone Wrong | Camp Foster, Okinawa, Japan

Moto Sleeves Gone Wrong | Camp Foster, Okinawa, Japan

Moto Sleeves Gone Wrong | Camp Foster, Okinawa, Japan
Moto Sleeves Gone Wrong | Camp Foster, Okinawa, Japan (0 min 30 sec)
07-15-14 at 11:43 AM
Uploaded by Admin Tom

Vote For This Video
Current Votes:

The Contest
Favorites: 0 - Views: 39130
Comments: 390

Tags:
LCpl Robert Williams
Camp Foster, Okinawa, Japan/Consolidated Public Affairs Office, III Marine Expeditionary Force/Marine Corps Installations Pacific
Submit Comment

1. carpetcleaningn -
    I read this post your post so nice and very informative post thanks for sharing this post
    Aluminium Bi-folding doors Liverpool
  2. carpetcleaningn -
    nice article, waiting for your another External painting Leicester
  3. carpetcleaningn -
    nice post . Thank you for posting something like this. Contact us
  4. landscapedesign -
    I am grateful for your wonderful content that you have provided for us. I am confident that the vast majority of the general public would find this useful.
    contact us
  5. landscapedesign -
    I'm blown away by your content; it's incredible! Thanks.
    Interior painting Leicester
  6. landscapedesign -
    You're well aware that your projects stand out from the crowd. They have a unique quality to them. They all look to me to be quite brilliant!
    Garden Gates Leicester
  7. landscapedesign -
    Thanks for the essay and the helpful advice. I agree that hard work is the most crucial factor in achieving success.
    Decking Leicester
  8. landscapedesign -
    This is a very nice and interesting article that contains all relevant information and has a significant impact on modern technology. Thank you for sharing it with us.
    Landscaping Leicester
  9. Lucia09 -
    Loved all your habits here. Just came across this article, very informative and great tips! Thanks so much and keep up the great content.
    our site
  10. QoPain -
    This video shows how our soldier is only a human. They also need to have fun with each other. With our support, they continue to serve our country.

- QoP | dartmouthlandscaping.ca/lawn-care-and-garden-maintenance