Conversation Between HM3doc and DocGreek

Conversation Between HM3doc and DocGreek

4 Visitor Messages

1. hey doc,
    How are ya doin.? Been a while, but I've been kinda busy this year. I am finishing a degree at my alma mater Eastern KY University. I plan to graduate in May with a BA in general studies. Most of my classwork has been in psychology, and I am thinkin' I might go on to try to get a 2nd major in psychology. Then maybe to grad school
    Have you been to the VA much lately? I understand they are wanting counselors for the returning warriors from the wars in the Middle East. DO you know anything about this? Would you have any ideas on ho I might contact to see about a position as a counselor?
    Do be good, and don' worry, be happy.
    HM3doc
  2. ...HAPPY BIRTHDAY, YOU OLD FART!!! HOPE YOU HAVE MANY MORE!!!....SEMPER FI....Doc Greek...
  3. HEY, JEFF!! Please feel free to STEAL the picture from me!! Just right clik on it and "copy, and paste" it to your site......ANYTIME!!!....DOC
  4. I know you're NOT an E-1, unless you were busted, a couple times.....like ME!! How old are you, are you an old fart, like ME??? Click on my name, and send a message.....between us!!.......Doc Greek
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4