How large is your pool? - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Credits
    Savings
    quite a few shipped so not sure the number now but 50~ poolees, pt 4 times a week, a function every 2nd saturday.

I would say about 30 poolees at our station. PT is 4 times a week (not many show up), pool function is once a month (20 poolees usually show up).

I don't even really know to tell you the truth of how many poolees there are. I really don't associate with them much due to the maturity level issues.

Reg PT is held every thusday and Saturday. I don't go due to work and I workout daily.

Sometimes if I pop up and have to just been seen an weigh in I'll be dragged into pt by other poolees. My recruiter doesn't care because he knows I can run the ist with ease. I might start going on saturdays just to get in on the 3 mile run they do sometimes.

All they do is run to this field, drill, then play football or go to the naval base and play basketball.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    25 x 12.5 yards

Wow, you guys have a lot of Poolees compared to us. Evidently Oregon just wasn't meant to have a lot of Marines, lol. We have 6 Poolees in our COUNTY. Only one Recruiter in our station, covering like 3 or 4 towns.

PooleeGewarges
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexJH View Post
    25 x 12.5 yards
    Yes, your a brainless slug.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    thou mad at thy joke brethren?

Quote Originally Posted by PooleeGewarges View Post
    Our station currently has 56 poolees DEPed in. We have an average of 15-25 poolees that show up to PT twice a week. How about the rest of you?
    RSS Wilmington has about 25 poolees, and about 4-7 show up to PT. Which is why we get our butts whooped at each pool function.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    lol tru dat... our poolee PT is mostly a d*ck waving contest instead of just a workout.

At pool functions everyone is equally a piece of sh*t, that's the way I like it. Kinda hard to wave your d*ck around at other poolees when your recruiters are smashing it with a sledgehammer..

In theory, we have about 40 or so poolees (RSS Clairemont, San Diego, CA) but only 19-24 or so of us show up to our PT sessions. I used to like going to them when they were on saturday mornings, but now that they are on thursday, I thoroughly hate it.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    You guys should come pt with us in baton rouge ! 50+ poolies Monday wednesday and Friday we have about 6-14 for pt Tuesday and Thursday's we have around 25. Master Sergent makes our workouts and a Marines on RA run it if Master Sergent decides not to. The workouts are around 3hrs and super intense we get the demons outta you. long.
    Quote Originally Posted by Honcho1010 View Post
    Same. Is once a month awkward?

We have about 45 Poolees though. Only 5 guys at the most for PT twice a week. Small town between New Orelans and the bigger RSS in Hammond.

We have about 20 poolees, two squad leaders and one guide (aka poolee first class lol) we meet twice a week at the station and on saturday at a park.

Our station has about 46 poolees. theres 4-5 recruiters. We only have a guide (me). pt is monday- thursdays at 1400. most of the time recruiters pt with us on thursdays but mondays-wednesdays its pretty much me running pt lol. generally we have around 10 show up on thursdays and an avergae of 5 on the other days. its gotten better now but in the fall theres used to be days where it was only me and one other dude showing up lol. when i joined last june though there used to be 25 ppl at pt on thursdays idk what happened after that haha

We've got 3 recruiters, a guide, and two squad leaders. I think we have like... 15 - 20 people in the DEP and then a handful of "guests" that come and PT with us every week.

^ SheDevilPup, just saw your ship date and all I can say is I feel sorry for you lol. Ive been waiting since June to ship out now, I know how much it can suck.

Thread Information