come on down - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: come on down

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Always one in the bunch!!! Lien 0102 good luck in training and let's hope you don't go to Kilo Co. at MCRD SD!!

Sixguns

Originally posted by lien0102
    Drill Instructor: this small town boy can't wait to see your neck of the woods on 20050524. I hope ya'll show me a good time.
    You have plenty of time to prepare...dont waste it .......I will still be here training recruits............

Originally posted by Sixguns
    Always one in the bunch!!! Lien 0102 good luck in training and let's hope you don't go to Kilo Co. at MCRD SD!!

Sixguns
    anyone I meet on here is definetly going to be slayed every second of the day I have....................

Originally posted by drillinstructor

anyone I meet on here is definetly going to be slayed every second of the day I have....................

....Thank god you aren't at MCRD Parris Island!

That sounds like a good time to me. If I see you there, you can count on me being ready to meet you.

-Pat

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    "YOU"-----"EWE" Glad to meet who?

Registered User Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    thank you drill instructor sir. i will obey those orders to the best of my ability and one day soon i will were the same uniform as you and hopefully make the Marine Corps proud. thank you sir

Drill Instructor and Every other Marine:

I did not mean to offend anyone. I'm just excited for my chance to become a Marine. I barely was allowed into the DEP because of my tattoo and the last thing i want to do is mess up my chance.

-Pat

I leave for boot in a week and a half (23rd), what're my chances of being one of your recruits sir?

oh dayum....if you are coming to SD...you will be in receiving until the 27th which is the day we pick up...your chances well there is 6 platoons picking up on that Friday...all the same Company (K)....I guess that means your chances are 1 in 6 to being in the same platoon as me........YOU WILL BE SLAYED....

oh dayum....if you are coming to SD...you will be in receiving until the 27th which is the day we pick up...your chances well there is 6 platoons picking up on that Friday...all the same Company (K)....I guess that means your chances are 1 in 6 to being in the same platoon as me........YOU WILL BE SLAYED....
    Sir, this Poolee has a ship date of November 1st. Are the odds the same of joining Kilo Co and getting slayed?

3rd Btn I Company, 3011 April 1979 here for the DI.....

tom hansen

Registered User Free Member BC22's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    3rd RTBN, all they do is kill bodies:rolleyes:

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Poolies,

Listen up here for a minuet. I detect a potential recruit thinking that things are more lax at Parris Island. Don't bet the farm on that PooleeWebber. Do you think that Drill Instructors at Parris Island are a bunch of panty waists or something. You will get your share of thrashing believe me. Parris Island is where it all started...!!!! I wish we could get you shipped to San Diego for your pansy a$$ remark. But maybe this drill instructor would not want you...???

Platoon 3395 Company "I" 3rd Recruit Training Regiment Parris Island South Carolina October 1973 - December 28th 1973

Originally posted by GySgtRet
    Poolies,

Listen up here for a minuet. I detect a potential recruit thinking that things are more lax at Parris Island. Don't bet the farm on that PooleeWebber. Do you think that Drill Instructors at Parris Island are a bunch of panty waists or something. You will get your share of thrashing believe me. Parris Island is where it all started...!!!! I wish we could get you shipped to San Diego for your pansy a$$ remark. But maybe this drill instructor would not want you...???

Platoon 3395 Company "I" 3rd Recruit Training Regiment Parris Island South Carolina October 1973 - December 28th 1973
    With all due respect sir, you misinterpreted my remark to the fullest extent. All I was trying to say, was that I'm glad I wouldn't have to run into the drill instructor who started this thread because he mentioned anyone he meets down there who is from this bored would receive a little extra IT.

I know hard Marines come from both Parris Island and San Deigo, but the Marines I am friends with have told me things are much more isolated and less civilian-like on the island. My recruiter even told me about a platoon who got to see a Padres game as a reward from San Deigo. (He might have been messing with me, but he did say that.)

So, I appreciate your advice GySgtRet. However, I think you mis-interpreted my comment.

Thanks,

Poolee Webber

Thread Information