I might feel a bit awkward... Some help.. - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    If I wasnt so old and she wasnt so young, I would ask Betty White to be my date.

Quote Originally Posted by silverdollar View Post
    What do tou mean seconds, the ***** has got another eye.
    And she's certainly got a BIG mouth.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Yeah I'd have too Tie a 4X4 Across my Studly Butt when I drilled Her in Her ANUS Soooo I would't fall in,'cause Her Commie Brothers Probaby made that AzzHole big as the V.C, Tunnel System at Cu Chi,Butt I'd be wearing a HazMat Suit too That BALL

Quote Originally Posted by FistFu68 View Post
    Yeah I'd have too Tie a 4X4 Across my Studly Butt when I drilled Her in Her ANUS Soooo I would't fall in,'cause Her Commie Brothers Probaby made that AzzHole big as the V.C, Tunnel System at Cu Chi,Butt I'd be wearing a HazMat Suit too That BALL
    So I guess bareback is out

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    That's would be Fine Attire for THA BALL but since You were a Mud Marine I'd Camo Grease Paint your Whole Birthday Suit and Ride Baby Ride

Marine Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Nice hijack gents, Semper Fi!

Quote Originally Posted by Enemigo View Post
    Nice hijack gents, Semper Fi!
    Dave told me that every thread was a hijack waiting to happen. Now you're trying to hijack our hijack, I confused.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Well put them Der DRESS BLUES on JARHEAD and do Your thing at The Ball...Oh but when You greet Me at The Airport don't say HI JACK!!! S/F

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    Besides a Marine Corps Ball.....is this ball for active....retired....a unit ball....MSG?

Just curious if you will know other Marines there.

Is it open...or were you invited?

Marine Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Its open. I work with a Marine Det. out here, and they are prepping for the ball. Spoke to the Gunny and he said he would like all Marines, past and present there.

WEAR THE BLUES!! I don't know why everyone made that so hard... My unit sent out a handful of us for a dedicaction of a street to our fallen brother, and there just so happened to be a ball going down that same week. I saw plenty of Marines not on active duty anymore sporting their blues. You earned the right to wear them, and if your in good enough shape to pull it off, i dont even see whyd you'd second guess it.

Wear 'em if you feel comfortable in doing so. This likely isn't the ONLY ball you'll ever be asked to attend of course, so if you DON'T feel right in doing so, do the 'tux' thing with mini's instead this year.

You EARNED the right to do either.

Marine Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    RGR, thanks guys.. i am now leaning to wearing my blues. You guys are right, i did earn the right to wear them proudly. It was no rose garden to get the Eagle, Globe and Anchor. I will surely post pics after the Ball later on this year. Again, thanks!

I have to admit, some of which are beautiful. Guys like mongoose, fist old Sgt. Bulkyker stuck ***** like Jane Fonda ES. Do not worry about boxing first DIBS. Now, a beat.

Thread Information