PFC gone wrong... WAYYYY wrong - Page 4
Create Post
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    no i had the counseling written up... she called the sgt and told him she did not feel she needed one. so he told me not to do it. The other PFC... Honestly i can't do anything. My hands are completely tied. I have said what i needed to say but nobody does anything about half the crap. And yes at least in our section we are 15 minutes early. but the PFC working with me said "I was here at 1300 but i had to go to the bathroom. I'm not going to embarass myself by coming into the office and pee myself just to tell someone I am here." I kind of understand but her bks is like 2 minutes.... i've had to pee many times (among other female things lol) but still came to work before i did anything. Idk i never got to call my sgt and say "I dont feel like i deserve a counseling on being late" nor did i get to complain about doing "b!tch work" lol i just did it. Everyone has told me the Marine Corps has changed... and i knew that... but i never got to see it change while I was in. but trust me... I would LOVEEEEE to deal with that other PFC who gets away with everything. But my section has tied my hands so tight. They allowed her to give me directions as to when i can talk to her, and what it can be about. When i have corrected her for being out of regs... they would say it will get taken care of ad it wont... or they will have an excuse for her. We have a female Sgt coming in this next month, who doesn't take **** from any one, and doesn't let females get away with ****. I CAN'T WAIT for her to get here!! I worked with her and she made me stand at parade rest when I was talking to her about a death. lol i hated it then but i'm sure as h3ll glad i did it. Hopefully she will fix her since nobody will let me.Gr makes me mad. I know i never would have gotten away with any ofthe crap these two get away with.

Take your PFC's out behind the barracks and give a class on how to dig a fighting hole and then have them dig you a proper fighting hole for the rest of the day, grenade sump and all. PFC are still new to the Corps and don't really get how they are supposed to be acting. Its up to the LCPL to handle it at that level, not everything needs to go right the the Sgt.

Quote Originally Posted by Meserole08orah View Post
    no i had the counseling written up... she called the sgt and told him she did not feel she needed one. so he told me not to do it. The other PFC... Honestly i can't do anything. My hands are completely tied. I have said what i needed to say but nobody does anything about half the crap. And yes at least in our section we are 15 minutes early. but the PFC working with me said "I was here at 1300 but i had to go to the bathroom. I'm not going to embarass myself by coming into the office and pee myself just to tell someone I am here." I kind of understand but her bks is like 2 minutes.... i've had to pee many times (among other female things lol) but still came to work before i did anything. Idk i never got to call my sgt and say "I dont feel like i deserve a counseling on being late" nor did i get to complain about doing "b!tch work" lol i just did it. Everyone has told me the Marine Corps has changed... and i knew that... but i never got to see it change while I was in. but trust me... I would LOVEEEEE to deal with that other PFC who gets away with everything. But my section has tied my hands so tight. They allowed her to give me directions as to when i can talk to her, and what it can be about. When i have corrected her for being out of regs... they would say it will get taken care of ad it wont... or they will have an excuse for her. We have a female Sgt coming in this next month, who doesn't take **** from any one, and doesn't let females get away with ****. I CAN'T WAIT for her to get here!! I worked with her and she made me stand at parade rest when I was talking to her about a death. lol i hated it then but i'm sure as h3ll glad i did it. Hopefully she will fix her since nobody will let me.Gr makes me mad. I know i never would have gotten away with any ofthe crap these two get away with.
    It sounds like there's something seriously wrong here. If the NCO (or NCOs) you work with have given you directions on what you can say to her and when you can say them, I can only think of two possibilities. One is that your NCOs are push-overs or they have some reason to take the side of the PFCs.

The other possibility is that you take things too far and they're setting up boundaries to protect these two PFCs from your wrath. I've been in units like that, where there were people who would jump down your throat for non-issues.

It seems to me like there's a direct inverse correlation between the amount of work there is to be done and the amount that someone finds reason to harass someone else.

You say this sergeant is coming and you think that's a good thing, but she had you locked up at parade rest for something. Don't be surprised if she shows up and has you at parade rest again a few times.

Maybe she needs her Bottom Spanked.

lol you're too funny

Wow........but seriously if you're a lance and they are a pfc they do wtf you tell them to.

They could be a lance as well but if you have more TIS/TIG they still do what you say. It was pretty common to see people barely make Cpl in four years in our unit so there were a ton of Lcpls that were telling other lcpls what to do because some had two deployments under them.

Maybe you should just give up....

Quote Originally Posted by spotts View Post
    Exactly my point. We didnt deal with the bs. An ass kicking usually handled the unruly.
    I remember just getting back from Iraq and having to basically take care of the boot drop we got and I generally didn't do the lets just **** with them to **** with them style leadership, but I told them try me and I would.

Make an example out of that one and the rest will fall in line or get beat as well and learn.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesar Augustus View Post
    Make an example out of that one and the rest will fall in line or get beat as well and learn.
    HE might be the one to be made an example of. Let it go dude! What you gonna do when that Sgt comes in and starts the same with you that you doing to these PFC's (who just happen to be female), yell harassment?

Quote Originally Posted by Meserole08orah View Post
    WTF is this BS. You are a Marine it dont matter if you squat or stand when you **** your a Marine. I fu*&^% hate the PC im a Wm crap. You joined the Marines so you wanted a challenge. Well here is one of your challenges an you better take care of it.

It dont take a female Sgt to do anything, police the Marine your self. If she is out of regs then correct her. you have to remind her then write her up. if the Plt Sgt wont do anything then go to the SNOIC an/or the OIC. if that dont work there is a 1stSgt. Use your CoC like it was designed for.

God I had a LCpl correct a Cpl on hair an nail regs. The LCpl told me about it an I asked her, well what you going to do about Marine? So the LCpl cousneled the Cpl an wrote her up an turned it in to the Plt Sgt. The Cpl went crying to her Gy ( the SNOIC of the section) about it an I told the GY if the Cpl wanted to remain a Cpl she better stay in regs an why in the hell was a former DI jumping my case about correcting a Marine or handling something that the Gy didnt need to worry about.

An that Gy man she was mad when I called her out an reminding her about being a "ruthless" DI rep she bragged to all the NCOs about. Didnt give a crap though cuase she knew I was right an she was not doing her job when it delt with that Cpl.

But then again most NCOs had problems with that Cpl in the unit. She would always drop the race or sexual haressment card. She got mouthy one day to me when I was a Cpl an before she was busted from Sgt an I told her if she tried that race/haressment crap with me that if I was going to get busted down I would get busted down for sending her out on a medical discharge. Didnt have a problem with her after that.

Oh yeah I was an 0311 then became a 2822. So grunts to Comm Tech. Man what was I thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Marine84 View Post
    HE might be the one to be made an example of. Let it go dude! What you gonna do when that Sgt comes in and starts the same with you that you doing to these PFC's (who just happen to be female), yell harassment?
    What?

Yeah I'm not to worried about this sh!t anymore. i found out it wasn't me with the issue is was those above me. With all the crap goin around bases with sexual harassment they think they have to walk on ice around all females now. We got a female sgt who is just having a blast with all the females but still things aren't changing. My PFC, she just complains about everything. having to take down the heat condition flag, standing phone watch every week. Shoot before she got here i was doing phone watch every week since last Aug... i didn't complain. I was the lowest ranking Marine so i knew it was my job. But honestly everytime they tell me to do something, they turn around and step on my toes. once things calm down around here i will talk to either my Plt Sgt or my section head (my sgt) about stepping on my toes and telling me to do one thing but then telling me not to do it. But until then, i'm going to just gosh i dont even know. Proly be a complete b!tch. she had the nerve to tell some other PFC and a LCpl that i was late so she shouldn't get in trouble. In her head she thinks I should call her and let her know if i'm going to be late due to some messed up sh!t. so calling our Civilian section head and my sgt isn't right in her head. I tell ya what, she would NOT survive in the Real Marine Corps. Shoot she wouldn't last with the people I was deployed with. The recon Marines from Okie that we worked with were very laid back but knew what was right and corrected anyone, she wouldn't last. they need to send all recruits with 0311's for a week durring boot camp and if they cry or b!tch about something they are out. I'm really getting sick of her getting everything she wants only because she whines about it. It's females like that, that give the rest of us a bad reputation!!

Yeah right PFC talking directly to a Sergeant? Where is the chain of command. I would be destroyed by my Corporals if I tried that. Let alone making up excuses.

Ain't a whole lot i can do when i keep getting cut off because everyone wants to be liked here. i really don't give a crap. If he's allowing it she's going to keep doing it because she doens't listen to anyone. After she has told me many times (and showed me) she doesn't want to talk to him. all of a sudden she does. this isn't the Marine Corps everyone hears about.... it seems more like day care. crying and whining and everything.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Caesar - my bad man. I assumed SHE was a HE since she was complaining about a WM. No offense Meserole but, now it just reads like cattyness.

Quote Originally Posted by Marine84 View Post
    Caesar - my bad man. I assumed SHE was a HE since she was complaining about a WM. No offense Meserole but, now it just reads like cattyness.
    I was wondering. Its cool. I'm so glad we don't act like a bunch of guys in a boy band in the infantry.

Thread Information