Having a Girlfriend or Wife in the Military? - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    What do you do when your g/f or 'significant other' breaks up with you online via Facebook or Twitter or whatever?
    Just go to MYSPACE and post some compromising pictures of her....

Send the same pictures to her mother.....

No don't listen to that...bad advice you don't want the Internet SVU coming for you!

When I was in way when,I got married about six months after boot camp and stayed married the whole time I was in.Was married for 18 yrs and then was divorced.My marriage during my time in was good.I went over seas to Oki for a year and came back with no problems.A marriage is what you make of it and yes it can be hard on you but it is what you make of it.

Marine Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by TazMatt View Post
    When I was in way when,I got married about six months after boot camp and stayed married the whole time I was in.Was married for 18 yrs and then was divorced.My marriage during my time in was good.I went over seas to Oki for a year and came back with no problems.A marriage is what you make of it and yes it can be hard on you but it is what you make of it.

Sergeant Mathis pretty much hit it there, and show's from experience.
    Best off shes young and your young some other lady will cross your path and when their young theres a chance of it not working out. So get rid of her before you two get to close.
    By the way, you want to be focusing on Boot Camp not her when your their.

Thread Information