Linda1945 - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Linda1945

I just spoke with Linda, she's doing well and rumored to go home today.

Just called LIN, to see how she's doing,and they told me they sent her home......

Prayers out for you you Linda...get well soon!
    Semper Fi...

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I hope she got her flowers first!

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Thank you Kim for doing that!!!
    You're the BEST!!!

Semper Fi,
    Rocky

Marine Friend Free Member USNAviator's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by ecfree View Post
    Just called LIN, to see how she's doing,and they told me they sent her home......
    I noticed she was online about an hour ago Most likely she is resting and will be in contact soon

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    She is typing right now
    Hi Linda.......

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Sorry I wasn't on here sooner. My DSL was out.

Hope you're well Linda, and the new meds help. Take care of yourself and drop by here when you're up to it.

Chris

I AM BACK HOME MARINES!! Got home about 2 hr. ago. Thank for get well wishes and prayers. Love you all!! Them phone calls made me feel better than what I felt and just made me love MY FAMILY more!! My blood family don't even know what kind of troubles I have been having. John won't even know cause it will hurt him bad by possible throwing him into seizures and hurting him.
    Had an attack hit me Sun. night and tried to sleep it off like I usually do, but I said the hell with all this!! Called Robert and told him to take me to Little Rock VA since that is where I've going to this pinched nerve in neck. I thought that was causing all this. Got in ER and they had me describe everything, told them what meds I was on, blah, blah!! They wouldn't pull up my med. list from Fayetteville VA cause they couldn't do it!! B.S. Kept me there for 6 hrs. and they wouldn't tell us if I was going home or not cause Robert had an appt @ Fayetteville VA. They wouldn't listen to him kept telling them that he was my driver, blah blah Felt like just getting up and go home, but didn't cause I knew what would happen!! Plus I was bound and determined to find about these attacks. Finally about 2200 they decided they were going to admit me, but not to neurology, but instead to gen. med floor and didn't get me in room until 0200 Mon.. Anywho, took me all day Mon. to get them straighten out on the meds and dosage. about the meds. I was taking. Luckily I carry a list of meds in my purse all the time (am just only on 13 pills per day and 3 are seizure meds) and showed them. It was a hell of a mess!! Then one of the Dr. didn't understand me when I said about how weak I got dunring one of these attacks: "limp as a dish rag" They looked with a "duh?" look and told them like limp as a sheet. Oh you mean that limp! Little Rock is "teaching instution also cause it is right across street from University of Ark. Med. School and the students come over to VA to learn, etc. Anywho, ran a EEG and founds results that I had recent seizure activity. So neurologist increased one of my seizure meds. by 500 mg. so that both will work together and be in balance with each other. So since they were unbalance that was causing the attacks. Then this morning a CT Brain Scan was ran. results of that don't know. I walk better; balanced now and don't even have to hold onto anything, although I am still a little wobbley from it all. Had to use walker all day Mon. Anyway, again thank you for all. I've always believed in God and he has answer my prayers so many times since all these troubled times!! I Love you all more than you can imagine. So with all this, God bless
    Hugs, XOX
    Semper Fi
    Lin

Mistybluelady
    Guest Free Member
    Cant get thru.... but I will keep trying.... If anyone reaches her... Tell her she is in my prayers... God Bless

Marine Friend Free Member USNAviator's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Welcome back where you belong Linda. Your Marines missed you!! Stay well

Dan

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Ms Linda - did you get your flower arrangement before you left?

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    Linda.

Glad you are home and feeling a little better....Hope they get it straightened out on what they are finally going to do.

Don't worry too much about the balance thing....I have been unbalanced for twenty some years....oh I'm sorry wrong type of unbalance.

Thoughts and prayers out to you...take care and try to rest.

Semper Fi!

Glad to hear your back and recovering

Thread Information