davblay - Page 75
Closed Thread
Page 75 of 110 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 1642

Thread: davblay

Mornin DAVE,,,,YOU are OUR motovation.....
    Go ahead and lean my friend,we will help as much as we can.......May The Good Lord bless and comfort you and your wife.....
    SEMPER FI MY BROTHER..........Ed

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Hi Dave,just got in from work and going to say hi,(HI).going to help Rose at the music store for a while tonight and tomorrow.you take it easy.Semper Fi,Jim.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Evening Dave hope you have a pain free night
    We already have 11 inches of snow in my yard
    Semper Fi Buddy

Dave,

Glad to hear that you got some good news on the pain meds and pray they give you much needed relief!

In reading your last post I've realized that we lean on you much more than you on us, you know we're here for you yet I sometimes wonder if you are going to be here for me. I've learned so much from your example of courage, thankfulness, and unshakable faith. I too find myself asking " What would Dave Do?" The answer I get time and again is " Depend on the Lord!" So thank you for being here for me.

I pray for you and your family as often as I can and you are never very far from my thoughts.

Semper Fi...

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Hi Dave,pray you have a good day.not much going on here but the weather,no snow yet but they say we will get some.going to help out at the music store today again,caught a turd trying to steal some picks last night,(busted).take care to day and i will drop in again and let you know what happens todaySemper Fi,Rose and Jim.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Good morning (well, almost afternoon) Sunshine! Hope today is a good one for ya! You got your tree up yet?

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Afternoon Dave.
    Hope you had a restful evening and Wishing you a Great day today Brother.
    Prayers for You Always.

Semper Fi,
    Rocky

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    David prayers sent Your way too You @ Yours Turn Up ELVIS,singing His Christmas Songs I'l bust down enough Jack 4 tha both of US My Friend,Ho Ho Ho and I Ain't talking Ho Chi Minh either

Good afternoon DAVE,how are you today ?Better I pray...
    We went and picked up this new computer Friday,and I just found this site....This new Windows 7 is driving me wacko........
    So the doc gave you stronger meds....Do they help ?
    I hope they do.......Have a peaceful day and night my friend......
    SEMPER FI MY BROTHERand GOD BLESS......Ed

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Good evening, Dave. Hope that you had a good day. I wish for you a pleasant night and a peaceful and painfree sleep. I'll bop bye tomorrow and say hello. Take care. Pass on my best to all those who are caring for you.
    Adios, for now.
    Gary

I'm glad to hear they upped your meds Dave. I hope they're working for you and allowing you to have some semblance of peace and rest in your life. Let us know what you need prayer for. Semper Fi Brother

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by charm1110 View Post
    Dave,

Glad to hear that you got some good news on the pain meds and pray they give you much needed relief!

In reading your last post I've realized that we lean on you much more than you on us, you know we're here for you yet I sometimes wonder if you are going to be here for me. I've learned so much from your example of courage, thankfulness, and unshakable faith. I too find myself asking " What would Dave Do?" The answer I get time and again is " Depend on the Lord!" So thank you for being here for me.

I pray for you and your family as often as I can and you are never very far from my thoughts.

Semper Fi...
    As long as people remember, no one ever dies! They are kept alive in the hearts of those that choose to remember them.

I am no different than any other person with cancer. I have accepted the facts and am ready to meet my maker, at his calling.

My advise to all is to live your live, every day, as if it were your last day. Accept the present of today and cherish the memories of yesterday, tomorrow will take care of itself, if we get a tomorrow that is!

The new meds are doing great, so far, and I suffer much less. I have cut down to 1/2 of the other pain meds, before this new one I was taking 16 a day, now it's only 8. So that in itself is a miracle.

On my very worse day, I think about the little children that are suffering with this desease and it makes me feel somewhat better, knowing that I have had 58 years to do what they may never do.

Semper Fi all,

Dave

Almost forgot to stop by and say a howdy-howdy! Glad to see you postin' more often and as always remembering you in all our prayers!! Hope you have a restful night and talk to ya later. Take care and God bless. Catcha later on.
    Hugs, xox
    Semper Fi
    Lin

I'm glad to hear your doc gave you some good meds to take away some more of your pain Dave. I hope you can enjoy the holidays a bit more now and rest a little easier. Take it one day at a time, my thoughts are with you my friend.

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Good Morning Dave.
    Great words there My Brother. Words to Live By!!!
    Thank you for the updates.
    You are in my Heart, Mind and Prayers Always.

Have the Best day you can Dave.

Semper Fi,
    Rocky

Thread Information