davblay - Page 60
Closed Thread
Page 60 of 110 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470 ... LastLast

Thread: davblay

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    David I'm thankful as having a Marine like You as my friend,My daughters and I pray for You constantly.Try and have a Happy Turkey day my Marine Brother GodBless You and Your Family S/F Jack,Audrey,Farrah,Fawn the G-Gang

I have to echo what Jack said Dave, I hope your Thanksgiving is a good one for you and your family and I'm thankful to call you friend. Take each day in stride and remember that you're a Marine and too damn determined to quit, as always my thoughts are with you my friend.

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    I have to echo what Jack said Dave, I hope your Thanksgiving is a good one for you and your family and I'm thankful to call you friend. Take each day in stride and remember that you're a Marine and too damn determined to quit, as always my thoughts are with you my friend.
    It's copy cat time, Dave. I say it but others just cut to the chase and say it about as well as it can be said.
    Rest well. Sleep well. Pass on my best to those who care for you.
    Gary

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Hope you have a great day tomorrow Dave!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Dave have the best Thanksgiving that you can,Semper Fi.

Good evening DAVE....Had a bad day at black rock yesterday ???? I guess so,I didn't see you checking out the forums last night......My friend I pray you had a good day today,and will have a great Thanksgiving Day with your blessed family......
    Holy cow DAVE,you sure have allot of friends hanging in there with you........GOD BLESS YOU bro........
    SEMPER FI MY BROTHER.Ed.............

Evening Dave! Sorry for not stopping by more, but things just have been keeping my "mind" occupied. Hope you and your family have a blessed and Happy Thanksgiving Day. Don't eat too much; leave some for the others now Nite and catcha later. God bless and luv ya. Here's some more of them special HUGS XOX.
    Semper Fi
    Lin

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    To my brothers and sisters that are sending me well wishes, I thank you on this Thanksgiving day! Gary I appreciate the Coin and also appreciate the get well and sympathy cards. It really means a lot to me and my family.

On this Thanksgiving Day, I am thankful for all of you, my friends, and I remember this time last year when I thought I would never be coming home again, much less be here this hear. Thanks to all of your prayers and well wishes, and of course the hands of GOD I have managed to make it to another Thanksgiving. Praise his Holy Name!

Most of you know I had an appointment this past Tuesday to see my oncologist, well they rescheduled me for December 7th at 1000, instead. I guess the doc is going out of town this week, huh?

I thank God that my cancer pain only comes in intervals of days (sometimes) and my meds will control it, somewhat, for now. I hope he will order me something a little stronger when I see him, just for those real bad pains I get that last for hours.

I was looking at the calender today, and noticed that I have only been off my property 7 times this entire year, so far! The visit from the Marine Recruiters was a blessing to me and I really enjoyed it. I am so glad that I was having one of my better days.

My GOD has seen fit to give me friends that I have never met (you guys), that are true friends and brothers and sisters. I have no idea what he has in store for me, but I will not question him nor his methods. I do wish I could die (sometimes) and stop suffering, but HIS WILL BE DONE, AMEN!

Here's hoping that all you, my family, has a wonderful Thanksgiving Day, spend time with your family and friends as you never know who will not be here with you next year....it could be you. Always tell your loved ones that you love them, it may be the last time you get a chance!

Semper Fi and thanks again for being my friends and family in our Marine Corps brotherhood.

Dave & Wanda

Morning Dave, got up to cause I couldn't sleep and started to read the mail and say your post. Man I hope you have a blessed day and are able to enjoy today as pain-free as possible.Tell all I said hello and we have are prays out bond for you.
    Heres hoping you and your love ones enjoy this day together, Happy Thanksgiving.

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Good Morning Dave.
    What a beautiful post My Brother.
    Happy Thanksgiving to You and Your Family and Friends.
    Prayers out as Always.
    Semper Fi,
    Rocky

Corpsman Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    ....HAPPY THANKSGIVING, DAVE!!!....
    I lit a candle for you this A.M. Please know that WE are ALL praying for your family, friends, and peace for your Soul.
    My very best to YOU, and more prayers are on the way!!....SEMPER FI, DAVE!!.....Doc Greek.....

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Happy Thanksgiving Dave
    In Dave style, here I come on to post something to make you feel better this day and what happens?
    You Dave make my day. I read your post out loud with tears to my wife and Dave you make our Thanksgiving and I thank you.
    You always in my thoughts and prayers.
    I also pray that God gives you the strength that you have now to continue on and keep the faith.
    I almost died two times and my faith got stronger each time. His promise that he will never put more on us than we can handle and that he will never leave or forsake us is true and I'm Thankful for his word.
    Your the BEST
    Semper Fi Redman
    Drop on buy Cowboy Up and smile

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family Dave! I hope it's a good day for you and I continue to pray for you and your family. Semper Fi brother!

Happy Thanksgiving Dave to you and all of your family,

I am truly thankful for your words of wisdom and inspiration in your posts and pray for you to have a wonderful and pain free time.

Semper Fi...

Happy Thanksgiving Dave, hope you had a wonderful day so far, and many more to come. Semper Fi!!!

Thread Information