Books Screws Up Drill. Hilarity Ensues. (And More) - Page 7
Closed Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Quote Originally Posted by immaproshooter View Post
    did it alot at ITB when they wanted us to be in formation by noon on sundays.....never found that bench though...although we had a guy walk out in formation but a55 naked once he was the last one out we didnt even realize it until he got to the formation yup...the following weekend libo was canked
    MWAHHAHA, what a idiot, we had a Marine that forgot he was a Marine kinda deal, he was preety much just useless at this point went UA about 3-4 times. One time he drove on the beatiful Camp Lejeune grass next to the formation and got out, boots untide and unbloused.

Today I was sitting in a port-o-john considering re-enlisting. You can just never tell...

Quote Originally Posted by Achped View Post
    Today I was sitting in a port-o-john considering re-enlisting. You can just never tell...
    Same deal, i told myself for 2 years i cant wait to get out and be a civilian again. Now i just wanna re-enlist and go to sand diego and do a Billet. Im tired of deployments, Trying to make the best i can about it. Marine Corps is a love hate thing.

ya some of the worse times lookin back sucks going through it but its when we have some of our best times(some of it others wouldnt understand unless u were there though...lol)

Quote Originally Posted by immaproshooter View Post
    nope hes done did it in for himself....lol but its all good, they wont treat him any worse then they do any other recruit

I hope not! I ship the same day he does!!

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by KilpatrickF250 View Post
    I hope not! I ship the same day he does!!
    Psssh... You think the Island is going to be the same after the Cock Face rips through there? Cadences are going to be made after me. Drill Instructors will gloriously shout the exploits of Cock Face. There will be a little water fountain outside of the CO's quarters with a tiny bronze plaque commemorating my time at recruit training.

Quote Originally Posted by Books View Post
    There will be a little water fountain outside of the CO's quarters with a tiny bronze plaque commemorating my time at recruit training.
    Yeah and it will be of a scared little man, holding a book in his left hand, with a cock where his nose should be. Real great statue, Cock Face.

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Achped View Post
    Keep an open mind, paying rent sucks out here in the Civ Div

In the New York City area I'm sure it does!

Just as Cock Face thought that the storm had died. The thread gets bumped. Come on guys we had relegated Cock Face to the 2nd page this is definitely first page comics. Isn't that right Cock Face. HAHAHA

Thread Information