To kick things off... - Page 5
Create Post
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Its nice too see a marine with a sense of humor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Echo5November
    1. Show up to bootcamp with a shirt that has a pink ega emblem.
    2. Bring Condoms
    3. Attempt to hug the drill instructor on the way out the bus.
    4. Instead of standing on the yellow footprints, sit down.
    6. Instead of shouting "Yes Sir!", say "Right On!!"
    7. Complain about the sizes issued to you in supply at receiving.
    8. Smuggle in a cell phone and make call to your girlfriend infront of all the DI's
    9. the first time a drill instructor tells you to do something, say "Got it Sarge!!"
    10. Sag your cammie and try and be stylish. The DI's like that.
    11. Interupt the DI's and ask questions like "whats for breakfast in this joint?", and "so when do I get my own room?"
    12. On humps, pack your alice pack with newspaper rather than the alloted gear.
    13. Shoot your M-16 cocked sideways, ghetto style.
    14. Diddybob everywhere you go.
    15. Always try and give a DI a hi-five.
    16. Revellie is optional. Sleep in when you feel tired.
    17. The appropriate greeting of the day should always be "Waaaasssssaaaaaa!!!" (Like the budweiser commercial)
    18. Female drill instructors should always be told how pretty they look today.
    19. 4 pm is when milk and cookies is served. Sometimes the drill instructors forget, so it is your duty to remind them.
    20. Bring a videocamera and tape all of this, cause I wanna watch the chaos commence.

Follow these rules and

Quote Originally Posted by hunter06
    i am not treying to sound like a prick or anything but you all make it sound like bootcamp is a game or a joke. i dont know if i am the only one who sees it this way or if thats just how poolees think, but good luck to you all
    I know that I am absolutely terrified. I want to leave for boot as soon as possible but at the same time I don't want to go. I know going to be absolutely slaughtered, and the though terrifies me. I'm bout ready to chit a brick over all I've read.

Quote Originally Posted by ElDiablo
    Don't worry, I'm 16 and I'm only 5'5. That's a little short. The way I see it, the Drill Instructor will looking everyone over and suddenly he comes to a gap in the line, then he'll look down and see...me.

Don't worry ive got ya both, if your 5'5 and 16 and he's 6'2 and 14 and sticking out like a sore thumb, than I'll be stinking out like two broken legs, when being 19 and 6'7

DO NOT pretend to be an actor or actress in an old bruce lee film (by moving your lips in a delayed reaction after the statement is finished) while the platoon is standing at attention sounding off knowledge for hours in front of your racks...your fellow recruits will not hold their bearing and the laughter well cause great anger to your drill instructors!

1. Keep your mouth shut until told to open it.
    2. DO NOT GO TO MEDICAL FOR LITTLE STUFF. I had like 5 drops because of medical.
    3. When you do get a chance to talk to male recruits, females, and vice versa, don't make it obvious, dont look at each other across the room, ignore each other. I got put on my face a few times for that, cause I had friends in 2081.

Thread Information