Protesters at Funeral
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unhappy Protesters at Funeral

Jon Eric Bowman was killed in Iraq last week. His family got a call that protesters will be in Ruston, Louisiana Wednesday for his funeral. We are sick. What can we do? He was a Marine. The Freedom Riders assure them they will take care of it...but we are all sick. HELP!!!

The Freedom Riders are very good at handling these repulsive people in a professional manner. I have had the honor of talking to a few of them and they provide a good service. I wish I was closer as I would come and help them out!

Sometime these ungrateful people take the freedoms we have provided them a little too far.

Jerry, Please get the word out to your comrades. friends.....Becky

Becky,
    Don't worry! Those sleeze bags came to Virden, Illinois and protested. The community stood strong beside the family and the Freedome Riders will probably form a human barrier between them and the services. Get on to the lloacl authorities to see if they can keep them at a distance.
    Also, local legislators are in the process of passing laws that limit how close protesters can be from services.

Semper Fi,
    T.J.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    NO FRIGGING RESPECT!!!THEY SHOULD GET THEIR A$$E$ BEAT UP

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    My understanding of this scum is that they are an extended family. Daddy is some kind of jackleg preacher and calls himself a Baptist, and every one else in the family is a lawyer. What does that tell you. The Freedom Riders(?), I thought they were the Patriot Guard, all sign an oath not to go mideval on these *******s, as they deserve, because they are looking for something to sue over. In a world of reason the cops would wear these idiots out and lock them up.

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Dang! One problem is that the Patriot Guard home site is down. There has to be a Veteran or patriotic web host company that would provide back up hosting.

where ever they are coming from put a ring around their convoy and don't let them move. Fear not the MARINES have arrived. Call me!!!!!!!!!

Semper Fi

Marine Free Member SgtHopperUSMC's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by D W George
    My understanding of this scum is that they are an extended family. Daddy is some kind of jackleg preacher and calls himself a Baptist, and every one else in the family is a lawyer. What does that tell you. The Freedom Riders(?), I thought they were the Patriot Guard, all sign an oath not to go mideval on these *******s, as they deserve, because they are looking for something to sue over. In a world of reason the cops would wear these idiots out and lock them up.
    They do not represent this Babtist.... God Bless the Corps......and you all.
    Semper Fi!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtHopperUSMC
    They do not represent this Babtist.... God Bless the Corps......and you all.
    Semper Fi!
    I was not saying this jerk is truly a Baptist(or a Christian)-it just seems like it's easier to claim to be a Baptist than any other religion-if you have ten Baptists you will have at least four different Baptist churches.LOL

funeral protest

DW, You are a very sick person............LOLOLOL

THE EARL PATCH, WEST TEXAS, Home of the 1st LADY Larua BUSH, Midland, TEXAS
    Credits
    Savings

Red face PGR is up and running

and notified of this as of 0630CST.

books

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by bootlace15
    DW, You are a very sick person............LOLOLOL
    Thanks, Bootlace, I take that as a compliment as it's the effect I strive for. LOL

THE EARL PATCH, WEST TEXAS, Home of the 1st LADY Larua BUSH, Midland, TEXAS
    Credits
    Savings

Smile Update, I did not see the Fallen name on

any of their watch lists, however could be still waiting for the CAO and folks to settle things. I will post when I see an updated list later on today.

Last night a group of motor cycle riders did meet the procession in Jackson,Ms. and followed them to Ruston, La. about 200 miles. so they are there. Thank God. The State Police blocked off all the exits and people lined the interstate with flags waving. There were soldiers in uniform saluting. The family was overwhelmed to say the least.

Last night, I went to a website where I adopted two Sgt.'s who represented there platoons. Sending them the things they need, is the least I can do for them, too. Thank you for all you do...is just words...I need to get my action to my words.

I wish each of you could be there Wed. Becky

We are reading each of your emails. Thank you for them.

Thread Information