Talk about motivation... - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    In these kinds of situations, I usually prefer to unflinchingly listen to everything they have to say, and then reply with, "okay." Who cares what they think, there's no reason to argue with them or let it get to you.

As for the high and tight, I am of the opinion that you should get rid of it until you've earned it.

Quote Originally Posted by PerXes
    In these kinds of situations, I usually prefer to unflinchingly listen to everything they have to say, and then reply with, "okay." Who cares what they think, there's no reason to argue with them or let it get to you.

As for the high and tight, I am of the opinion that you should get rid of it until you've earned it.
    Hell yeah, everytime I talk to Achped on AIM I keep telling him not to do things like this so he doesn't jinx himself, haha. If you hold off on it right now, it will just be that much sweeter once you get your first real high and tight as a real Marine.

Every poolee at my RS did this on Tuesday, you expect me to be the lone one not to because I have to "earn" my haircut?

Most people aren't even smart enough to know its a "Marine" cut, everyone I've talked to has said "Haha, what kind of fade is that?"

But yes John, I definitely need to just poolee up, slow down, and stop possibly jinxing myself.

keep the haircut ...Marines dont have a patent on the "high and tight". Who cares about what people think is right or wrong , just do it because you believe in it. Fuk everyone else and their stupid ass opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by Achped
    But yes John, I definitely need to just poolee up, slow down, and stop possibly jinxing myself.

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images

then as a suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by Kildars
    I wasn't saying it was a bad thing sir just asking for clarification
    next time say that...

An "I don't understand, will you clarify" tends to look alot less confrontory than adding words to someones statement

I had a high and tight flattop for years before I enlisted. Marines aren't the only ones that shave the sides of their heads.

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Achped
    possibly jinxing myself.
    Luck won't have anything to do with it.

Thread Information