Boot Camp Delayed
Create Post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Boot Camp Delayed

I missed my ship date due to fail to make Accession Weight Standards.

I need 8 more pounds off to ship to MCRD PI.

I would like to apologize to all the Marines on this forum for failing to meet standards on schedule.

8 lbs is easy. knock it out, stay moto, and get out there.

I have lost approximately 35 pounds in the last 3months. My loss has slowed unfortunately, and I cant seem to lose these last 8. Ive been waiting on them to go away for 3 weeks now, but Im still running, still moto, and still going to make it.

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    You hit a plateau, it happens to everyone working to lose weight. If you truly want to be a Marine, you will keep working and get those eight pounds off. Given what you've accomplished already, I have faith you will achieve your goal and get that weight off, then you'll come back with your new ship date and I'll be rooting for you in your quest to earn the Title.

Good luck, Poolee. You can do it.

Dont apologize...Get your azz in the gym and PT your butt off. Count your calories and when your done PT'ing Pt some more! Just like theese other guys said thats easy. Drop weight and in no time youll be in standing tall on the yellow footprints.

I'm not sure how much I weigh.

Quote Originally Posted by outlaw3179
    Dont apologize...Get your azz in the gym and PT your butt off. Count your calories and when your done PT'ing Pt some more! Just like theese other guys said thats easy. Drop weight and in no time youll be in standing tall on the yellow footprints.
    Aye Aye Sergeant

Just keep your head up and stay motivated. We all believe in you.

8 Pounds man! You got this! 8 pounds is nothing, You'll have it gone by friday if you work hard!! Why are you inside reading this?! GET OUT AND PT! Come on lets go!! The EAGLE GLOBE AND ANCHOR is the best thing in the world you could ever put on your body, it lets the world know you're one of THE FEW, THE PROUD, it ain't free man, you've got to EARN IT, and you and I both know 8 pounds is NOT going to stand in your way of that awesome prize! Good luck, and have fun at Parris Island.

-parker

Oh Yeah.

4.5 more to go as of this afternoon.

To clarify, my standard is 211, and I weighed in at 213.5 today. The RSS scale tends to be off a pound or two one way or another, so I have to make 209 to be certain.

Keep it up/down. When I want to lose weight I count every calorie out there. No junk food either or bread or potato or rice. I keep it down around 1200 a day and PT my ass off. It's all about the numbers. 3600 calories is about 1 pound. You normally burn about 2000 per day. If you PT 500 calories off extra each day and eat only 1500 calories that is a savings of 1000 calories. In 3.5 days you will weigh 1 pound less. So 4 pounds at this rate could take about 14 days. Keep going at it.

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Woohoo, man! See, you're so close, so very close! I'll send you some Snackwells once you make weight. Heh. Go, devilpup, go!

Dude come on! 8 lb is nothing, why just go for 8 when you can keep PTing your a$$ off. Get in shape and become better than you were if you had left the day your were suppose to

4.5lbs? thats a day, maybe two of serious PT. go run three miles. eat 6 200 calorie meals and call your recruiter in the morning

Thread Information