Looking for marines video's in Combat
Create Post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Registered User Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

Talking Looking for marines video's in Combat

Anyone have a video of marines in combat ? Please send me some.
    Oh yeah, i am going to join the marines also i don't know why but i am . maybe cause no company wanna hiring me. They are stink.
    Thank you

Credits
    Savings
    U.S.M.C.1st,

If you want an video of Marines in combat, ask Hollywood. I'm sure that any Marine that has been in combat will tell you they had much more important things to worry about than filming the "action."

Your second statement also raises concern. I'm willing to bet that ANY Marine on this site can tell you why they joined. A little personal advice to you; if you don't know why you are joining, don't join. Those who want the EGA will strive for it. Your DI's will ensure that those those who aren't ready to commit will fail.

I'm not meaning to discourage you, but please, for your sake and your fellow Marines, know what the importance of the EGA means to us.

Semper Fi

Ron

Credits
    Savings

Talking

i mean the video from the real combat not hollywood movie SIR. About Me before i wanted to be a fireman but i wasn't interesting it anymore. But i changed my mind, I wanted to find a job with full of respect and travel around the world. I also know what is EGA stand for Eagle represents for American , Globe represents for world wide service and Anchor is lose tight service with the Navy. Yeah.

better bone up for the ASVAB, your english is a little shaky...

Dude, what is your deal? You don't know if you'll become a Marine or not, you have to pass boot. Why are you joining (or attempting) to join the Marines? I want to join the Marines, because I want to fight for my country's freedom. My parents brought me up, changed my diapers, and sheltered me from danger. I want to protect them.
    Otherwise, I recommend that you become a fireman, and do some history on the Marine Corps, and maybe, just maybe you will understand the value and meaning of the EGA.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Just knowing the history of the Corps doesn't make you better than someone that doesn't know it. If you don't want to be a FF but you do want to be a Marine, you have a long way to go. If you can't take some criticism without getting bent out of shape then you are not ready for starters. Being a Marine shouldn't be a second option because some one will not hire you. You should want to be a Marine first. And if you can't take the abuse of someone telling you to learn the English language which is the truth, then it tells me you have the mentality of a young teenager. Good luck in your ventures of thinking you want to be a Marine.

Anyone in combat has adrenaline flowing, with the combination of fear and what is going to happen feeling. History channel has shown some footage on Iwo Jima. you can order there videos, but if you think its cool, put urself in there position. You dont join the Marines, You enlist ( its the hardest training in any branch times 10 ) .. and everything your momma and daddy are over, your life before you is over and your Molded into what they need you to be. If you have what it takes to be a Marine then you will be one. If you have no other option because you cant get hired join the ARMY. Im joining because of my family, and our country's call for our help. You think the country just runs on it's own?

Well I just want to say you do not need to join the Marines because no one will hire you, from what I have read you sound like your education is lacking.That is probably why you can't get a job if that is the case my advice is to study study study. Go to your local Library if your not in school & start trying to better yourself,I am by no means perfect but I have come along ways from that young 18yr oldthat dropped out of school to join the Corps for me, I knew when I was 7yrs old that I was going to be a Marine. My Father was a Marine "RIP" I watched all of my Uncles & Cousins who where of age go to Nam with the Corps I swelled with pride at a young age when people would talk about them. Both Me & my brother joined.Trust me you don't want real footage of Marines in combat If you want to see Real combat get your act together get off your a.. and decide what you want to do with your Life & don't become a burden to your Family. "We took the Egale from the Air Force We took the Anchor from the Navy We took the Rope from the Army and on the seventh day when God rested we infiltrated his perimiter and took the Globe and have been protecting her shores eversince" SEMBER FI.

well said. simply put.

If you ain't sure about enlisting in the Marines.......man ....don't do it.......just for the fun........you might get yourself killed....or worse yet....get your fellow marines kill....(at your expense) then you live with that all your life.......
    I saw some Marines.....that said " If I knew it was going to be like this, I'd stayed home,"....to which I replied........"The Corp never promised a Rose Garden.......and if you don't like the Corp....do your time get the hell out....so someone else can serve so your sorry ass can sit home...with the chicken"

But because of the love of the God, Country, and Corp.........

Man I had lots of reasons for enlisting......Had a Dad in the Air force...B-17 tail gunner.....3 brothers in the Navy.......1 brother in Army...servered in Viet Nam.....Me in the Corp...and 2 brothers that just stayed home and raise a family......4 sisters....non in the service....

If I had it to do all over..........I'd stayed in.......you got 3 squares a day...and a pay check......always...going places...doing things I never would have gotten to do being a civilian....and just think of all the friends you'll meet.......I've got buddies all over the country.......

Sempi Fi.........Man...and God Bless......and do what you have to do......because you honestly know it's the right thing to do....

U.s.m.c.1st, I Have To Agree With The Rest Of The Marines And Poolees That Have Answered Your Call For Attention, You Need To Revamp Your Thought Process, If All You Want To Do Is See "war" Movies, I Here Blockbuster Is Hiring, And You Get An Employee Discount, Don't Come On This Site And Say Well, No One Will Hire Me, I Have Lost Interest In Becoming A Firefighter, So I Thought I Would Try The Marines, Lets Have A Reality Check Here Shall We... Marines Don't Play 3rd Fiddle To Any One, If The United States Marine Corps Is Not 1st In Your Heart, Don't Bother, Those Of Us Marines Who Have The Title, Know What It Takes To Get The Title, Those Poolees On Leatherneck Who Want The Title, Have More Faith In There Little Finger, Than What I See You Have In Your Whole Body, Don't Come On This Site And Insult The Marines Who Have Payed With There Blood And Sweat To Get The Title, Now If You Want The Title Of A United States Marine, Then This Is The Place To Be, We Will All Bend Over Backwards To Help You Achieve Your Goal, But, Well, No One Will Hire Me So I Think I Will Become A Marine, Will Not Cut It, Not Here, There Is A Lot More To It Than That, So You Now Have A Choice To Make, To Be A Marine, You Have To Come Hard, Or Stay At Home...

Quote Originally Posted by moose0311
    "We took the Egale from the Air Force We took the Anchor from the Navy We took the Rope from the Army and on the seventh day when God rested we infiltrated his perimiter and took the Globe and have been protecting her shores eversince" SEMBER FI.

AND USMC1ST WANTS TO PUT THE MARINE CORPS 3RD FIDDLE ??

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by BOOGIEMAN44
    U.s.m.c.1st, I Have To Agree With The Rest Of The Marines And Poolees That Have Answered Your Call For Attention, You Need To Revamp Your Thought Process, If All You Want To Do Is See "war" Movies, I Here Blockbuster Is Hiring, And You Get An Employee Discount, Don't Come On This Site And Say Well, No One Will Hire Me, I Have Lost Interest In Becoming A Firefighter, So I Thought I Would Try The Marines, Lets Have A Reality Check Here Shall We... Marines Don't Play 3rd Fiddle To Any One, If The United States Marine Corps Is Not 1st In Your Heart, Don't Bother, Those Of Us Marines Who Have The Title, Know What It Takes To Get The Title, Those Poolees On Leatherneck Who Want The Title, Have More Faith In There Little Finger, Than What I See You Have In Your Whole Body, Don't Come On This Site And Insult The Marines Who Have Payed With There Blood And Sweat To Get The Title, Now If You Want The Title Of A United States Marine, Then This Is The Place To Be, We Will All Bend Over Backwards To Help You Achieve Your Goal, But, Well, No One Will Hire Me So I Think I Will Become A Marine, Will Not Cut It, Not Here, There Is A Lot More To It Than That, So You Now Have A Choice To Make, To Be A Marine, You Have To Come Hard, Or Stay At Home...
    Wow... great way to put it BOOGIEMAN44! I got motivated as hell just reading that stuff.

USMC1St ...why the video?????

USMC1st,

Since you seem to want some hard core combat video of actual combat and don't know why you would like to join my band of brothers I have just one question. I have an actual combat video from Sept 2004 from FOB Kalsu Iraq that one of my Marines was blessed to record. His Digi-cam fell out of his pocket while we received indirect mortar fire. I also have pictures of the aftermath thata fell on us a few times that day. Why? Why would you want this footage that some many of my brothers and sisters suffered through and or died during and why do you want to be a MARINE?

Your english is far beyond lacking the proper verbage and just coming out and asking for such stuff without the common decency of thinking about your actions isn't forth coming either. I lived through it as has many on the site. While others weren't as fortunate. Is your lack of respect for the Combat Vats on this so prudent or was it the way you grew up. Most of my family has seen combat and some have rturned home with more than just videos to remind them of it. maybe your approach to such requests needs a little work. It isn't that I find it offencive but rather lacking in the respect field for the other Combat Vets that have suffered during this trying times. There is a saying that goes around my beloved Marine Corps and it is " Once a Marine always a Marine ". Try being a Marine before asking for such items as combat videos and other such items that have impacted those like myself. And a little bit more respectful about it. Tack will get you a lot farther than you think.

Thread Information