PLEASE READ: I need to find a recruiter.
Create Post
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

PLEASE READ: I need to find a recruiter.

Hey everybody, my names Todd. I'm not a marine, but a friend of one. I do want to be one though. I filled out a form on the Marines website, and it said a recruiter would contact me shortly, but I have'nt got any calls, maybe I'm just missing them. Does anyone know where or even if I can get a hold of a recuiters number? Thanks!

Registered User Free Member KingDonkeyPunch's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    The phone book, in the Government pages is usually a pretty good place to start looking.

In the Government section of the phone book, usually the pages are blue.

lol i have done that .. it takes them a long time to contact you .. just call them first. i went to Marines.com and sent in some information .. next thing i new like 4 months later when i was in summer break, my caller id said United States Goverment .. i was 1/2 way confused when i picked it up

Get up ..get in your car...drive your azz in to the recruiter office in your homewtown and say " I want to be a Marine. " should solve your problem....dont wait if you really want to be a Marine youll do what you have to .

heh, i went through the website and I got sent a HUGE poster, 5x4 easily. Also included was a letter telling me where the nearest recruiter was. I got the 'mail' on monday, went to the recruiters office the same day and was signed by friday! double, i'd go to the recruiters office, and bring a friend with you, you could do the buddy program, or even get a refferal! hehe.... what outlaw said, dont wait!! I'm 21 already and I could have had a few years in now like my other classmates. I regret not joining earlier, but at least I still did it.
    tegan
    9 days to boot!

Thanks guys, but I guess my biggest question is WHERE a recruiters office is. Is that in the phone book too?

Yup.

Marine Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Oh, you want to know WHERE they are.

Would a map help?

Try this: http://www.google.com/local?hl=en&lr...sa=X&oi=localr

( I just LOVE my Google.)

hey if you can't find a recruiting station in milwaukee which you should be able to it should be in the phone book, there's one in Racine, WI at the regency mall and the only reason i know that is because i use to live in Racine. hope this helps you out. good luck.

KINGDONKEYPUNCH, OUTLAW, YOUR KILLING ME, I NEEDED A GOOD LAUGH TONIGHT, THANKS,YOUR PRICELESS, THANKS BROTHERS, BUT YOU ONLY SAID WHAT I WAS THINKING BEFORE I READ IT, I'M JUST GLAD SOMEONE ELESE SAID IT ...LOL, TEGAN, YOU GO GIRL, 9 DAYS AND COUNTING, DON'T LOOK BACK, YOUR EGA IS NOT BEHIND YOU, KEEP IN TOUCH, AND MAKE SURE YOU HOLLER BEFORE YOU GO...

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Thumbs up

double,

I did a google search and came up with these. It took me about 2.3 seconds to get this information. You won't have this much time at Parris Island. SO GET BUSY...!!!

2.7 miles S - 2401 S Lincoln Memorial Dr, Milwaukee, 53207 - (414) 482-3673
    US Marine Corps Recruiting - 7.1 miles NW - 8333 W Appleton Ave, Milwaukee, 53218 - (414) 463-4211
    US Marine Corps Recruiting - 0.4 miles W - 310 W Wisconsin Ave # 480, Milwaukee, 53203 - (800) 335-9623

Sweet. I just contacted a recruiting station and the guy said he'd get in touch with an officer recruiter, because that's what I want to be. Oh, and just so you guys are'nt misled, I'm actually in Minneapolis going to school right now, but I do live in Wisconsin. The guy that I talked to however, said that if I went to OCS or PLC, they would pay my tuition for school. How accurate is that? I mean, I go to a private college right now, would they pay for that? Cause if they would, that would be probably the just about the best news I've ever heard.

Well now that explains it. You want to be a LT. That explains the locating and navigating problems right there.

Quote Originally Posted by CAR
    Well now that explains it. You want to be a LT. That explains the locating and navigating problems right there.
    Hahahahahaha. I don't know too much at all about military jokes, but I'll still laugh at it now.

Thread Information