Gunny and Gieco
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gunny and Gieco

Gunny and Gieco

I like gunny's portrayal of the psycologists, esp. when he throws the box of Kleenex at the patient.

But the one I hear on the radio where he starts, "I don't know..." Everytime I hear him start that commercial I find myself waiting for the words "what I've been told." It must be the tenor and cadence of his voice that triggers it, that DI voice that takesyou back and causes your spine to begin locking up and your feet finding the 45 degree angle.

"I DON"T KNOW WHAT i'VE BEEN TOLD BUT YOU'RE A REAL ****BIRD PEASE".

I freakin' LOVE this commercial. I can watch it over and over and over and over....and laugh my hiney off EVERY TIME!!! Ya Jackwagon!!

Another good one is "Funny Marine Checkpoint." ....classic....

Insurgents

If ya see any insurgents tell the we are here waiting for them we will be here for an hour then we have to go get some chow .Too cool Only in the Corps lol

Hahaha...."wear your seat belt, don't run with scissors...drink milk."

You're right

too funny Wildwoman73

Quote Originally Posted by SenperPie View Post
    LOL he's awesome
    It is a good way to spend the evening. When I hear him talking about tatoos, it reminds me why I never got drunk. I was afraid I would wake up with a tatoo like so many did. One fear I never did overcome.

I start shaking my head everytime I hear that one. It's a real tickler. My son-in-law is a VP with Safeco Ins. and bird colonel with the Texas National Guard. He will not admit that is funny.

He's a great guy in person as well. Very soft spoken. Talked with him awhile at the Modern Day Marine Expo few weeks back. Very nice guy. Just 'shot the breeze' and didn't ask any of the normal questions, just two Marines BS'ing LOL.

This is the pic the wife and I had taken!

Attached Images Attached Images

im just glad the Gunny is diversifying his acting skills. has anyone here seen his newer show lock n' load? its great!

Quote Originally Posted by wildwoman73 View Post
    Another good one is "Funny Marine Checkpoint." ....classic....
    got a link teufel?

Love that Gieco commercial, but I think he should have hit the jackwagon in the head with the box of tissue..that would have made it even funnier.

Thread Information