Tattoo Policy
Create Post

Thread: Tattoo Policy

Tattoo Policy

Good Morning Everyone,
    I am considering enlisting and have a question about a tattoo I have. It is a half sleeve and I was wondering if it falls under the new tattoo policy and would disqualify me. You can find a picture of the tattoo at the following web address:
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php...1574.587661708

Thank you very much for your time.

Joe
    [IMG]file:///Users/metalplayer07/Library/Caches/TemporaryItems/moz-screenshot.png[/IMG][IMG]file:///Users/metalplayer07/Library/Caches/TemporaryItems/moz-screenshot-1.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]file:///Users/metalplayer07/Library/Caches/TemporaryItems/moz-screenshot-2.png[/IMG]

if thats all you have you might be ok. The tattoo waiver is so hit and miss now its ridiculous. I would not get any more though. Go to the recruiter do the paperwork and have him submit the tat waiver

yeah but the maradmin says one thing and the waivers get approved more than people think. The way the maradmin reads if you are outside the guidelines you are screwed which is not the case. ERR and MCRC make the final call on which waivers get passed or not.

PS Love the tat though, nice looking ink!

How about a pic for us non-Facebookgeeks?

Okay, I logged on with my wife's FB.

That tattoo won't be allowed. If it shows in pt gear it has to be able to be covered by your hand with fingers and thumb ajoined.

Quote Originally Posted by BR34 View Post
    Okay, I logged on with my wife's FB.

That tattoo won't be allowed. If it shows in pt gear it has to be able to be covered by your hand with fingers and thumb ajoined.
    ahhhhh never say never. Again the policy is at the mercy of the recruiting command. The fact that he only has that tat visibile is a plus. They just waivered a kid in 4th district with a full sleeve on his right arm 1 inch above the wrist all the way up to his shoulder.

Thread Information