Wife wanting info about basic - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I sure hope they dont still use Ft. Sill. I went about 2 months without pay and was assessed "fees" even though I didnt use the account. Still have my NAVYFCU account.

They must have changed the rules. Had that God awful account with FSNB but you could request allotments be sent off to another account for paying bills and trash like that.

And yes, go to the recruiter with your husband. You need to ask questions as well and they're going to check your finances and what not. If he makes it through the process they'll ask that you sign a statement saying you understand that you basically have to have money saved up for those 90 days because of pay structure in boot.

or something to that effect; it was a terrible paraphrase and I don't exactly remember what my recruiter said when I went to see him about getting back in.

Quote Originally Posted by CEubanks90 View Post
    He's going this week, but I'm just curious and want to know more about it. He's been to basic 2 years ago, but got medically discharged before he finished. He's saying that he gets money while training and can send me some but I'm reading differently. I just want to know...
    Still hasn't been addressed or answered

Thread Information