LCpl Raymon Johnson - Page 4
Create Post
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Thanks Vanessa, whether you know it or not you are an adopted sister.

Today is the day that Ray will be laid to rest. I have sent all your kind messages to the family, needless to say, they appreciate all the kind words. They were able to see a different side of their Marine; thank you! I will be printing these forum pages over the next few days, so again feel free to write anything you may want to the family or about Ray. He will live on in our hearts & be there in our memories.

Ray's twin brother this link for a place for everyone to leave their kind words for the family... http://www.legacy.com/soldier/story....onid=146110652

LCpl Johnson was my Marine. I was his squad leader and Platoon Guide during his first deployment to Iraq in 2009. Although he was quite a challenge at times, he was a hard worker and had a ton of leadership potential. May he forever rest in peace as he moves towards his new assignment, Eternal Watch at the Gates of Paradise. Semper Fidelis Marine, Fair winds and Following seas.

Ray... you have been assigned your final duty station to stand guard there until we come to join and relieve you. My Dad is there to show you the ropes. Semper Fi Marine.

Prayers and condolences sent to the family.

Thread Information