Motor T
Create Post

Thread: Motor T

Motor T

Good Morning Marines, I was hoping that someone had some more information on Motor Transport. I have read about it on the about.com site and was just hoping that one of you Marines would have personal experience in this field. Motor T wasnt the MOS i wanted, but the most interesting to me out of the other jobs offered.

Do a search on the site as this topic has been covered many times before.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Backhaus 1103 View Post
    You drive or fix trucks.

As a former Motor T guy, this about sums it up. However, one could add: "And other duties as directed." I did a lot of those and some were pretty interesting (not being sarcastic).

Its not my personal dream MOS, but ill make the best of it.

I'm not motor t, but it's not a bad job to have if you like cars and stuff. You could end up anywhere. From fixing blown up gun trucks in a grunt battalion to driving stuff around in an LVS on a MCAS.

As a former Motor-T you can be with all types of units you will hual anything that the Marine Coprs needs hualed. Just remember one thing our Moto " You Call, We Hual" and if you drive through the fires H*LL don;t stop just drive faster.

I thought our motto was, "We may not be the pride of the Marine Corps, but without us the pride don't ride!" Both'll work.

3522 yes both will work!!!

if we cant truck it, f*ck it

Quote Originally Posted by PooleePags View Post
    Its not my personal dream MOS, but ill make the best of it.

Wow!!! I had to slam on the brakes for this one. Did a Poolee just man up, and say it may not be his dream job, but he will be a man, and do what he has to do!!! Thats awesome, PooleePags good job on being a Man, and starting off with the right attitude for the Marine Corps. Semper Fi!!!

Other Whiny Little Poolees take note, and learn from PooleePags!!

Thread Information