Not getting the MOS i want - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    then you get discharged, and you have to re-sign. I would go with combat support. I mean, out of that 3, Im going to say, thats what will be available. My boy ended up getting tank crew member out of that field, so no he's some motivated ree-ree who acts wayyyyy to moto when hes still at MOS school.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I tossed them dice, went in open and ended up in Ordnance. I had a blast my 4 in the Corps!

Nevermind

Last edited by viper1833; 10-09-10 at 09:43 AM. Reason: Oh Well

That's what happens. if your recruiter really wants you to get that spot he'll find a way. And as for the year limit in the DEP, I'm no expert on the matter but there's always a way to fudge some paperwork, medical perhaps.

Hmmm I don't know why he wouldn't try to get me the 03xx contract, I think he's just really busy, how much of a hassle is it for recruiters to get a specfic job for someone?

His entire work life is supposed to be focused on recruiting, he can't be that busy. Also they have a quota they have to fulfill... they'll swear up and down they don't but they do my old Plt Sgt was a recruiter and told us about alot of stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Enrique2010 View Post
    haha yes. Our senior, and drill hat were both Gunnys, and Gunny Marinelarena was a new drill instructor.

Deuber, dont go open. Im going to tell you like a wise man once told me. Get out of the Marine Corps what the Marine Corps gets out of you.
    And it seems we have another BOOT SEA LAWYER passing out advise that he got off the third stool.

He may be a boot, but what he says is still true.

Thread Information