Hey Guys! Just a few questions
Create Post

Hey Guys! Just a few questions

Hey, first of all to all Marines out there reading this, thanks for your service my love and respect go out to all of you, My names John I'm currently a Senior in highschool , my dream is and always will be to become a Marine, Im doing this for me to better myself as a man and live life knowing I served with some of the greatest men I could ever serve with, I figure when I die I want to die knowing I lived my life the best way possible, as a Marine. Im also doing this for my family, to make them proud of me so they can say, My son is a Marine, and all of my fellow New Yorkers who lost love ones in that terrible attack. Im looking for my MOS to be infantry, I scored pretty high on the standard entry test with a 78, I have yet to take the asvab due to some complications, but I'm cleared for MEPS and to take the asvab. I just had some questions about enlistment bonuses, I'm not doing this for money just to be clear, but I've heard things about 10k. If anyone knows about this or what the bonus is for infantry just let me know, and any tips you guys got for me would be greatly appreciated, Thanks in advance, and thanks again guys, OORAH

josephd
    Guest Free Member
    fill out a profile

gay sex

Thread Information