Softees in the Marine Corps - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by lake9 View Post
    Would be funny, But the Drill instructors would make us pay for his ****.
    Yeah, a blanket party would be in his imminent future.

LOL this is so hilarious!!! A lot of funny stuff happens at meps. in my case, and i really dont mean to sound like a dick, but there was this really ugly kid. like he didn't really have anything wrong with him but he just got what was left over after god finished giving out faces. Now just to clarify I dont think im the greatest looking guy, I pretty average looking as a matter-of-fact maybe less. either way the kid was ugly, so this corporal(USMC) kept making fun of him and we were all having a ball at the ugly kids expense, and then he ends up spilling his pee and that same corporal happened to be the same guy who was supervising our **** test. He had to leave the bathroom cause he was laughing so hard!

Credits
    Savings
    A thing happened like this back in April when I went up to MEPS, some gangster-wannabe thought it was gay to urinate in front of the Lab Worker and with all of us next to eachother.

Needless to say, he ****ed in the cup.

Last edited by shadox; 10-08-10 at 02:29 PM. Reason: didn't know that word would be censored

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Wow, is that kid serious? It reminds me of my friend in Air Force basic. His girlfriend told me he hates how the Air Force "Instructors" yell at him. It's the damn military AND the Marine Corps, what do you expect?

I didn't even think they yelled at you a lot in the Air Force lol.

I copied this and put it on facebook so my recruiter and fellow poolees can see it haha. that's rich!

Quote Originally Posted by Nerd View Post
    I copied this and put it on facebook so my recruiter and fellow poolees can see it haha. that's rich!
    Yeah, it was the highlight of my miserable day at MEPS. Don't even get me started on the kids who fell asleep at MEPS... if they didn't believe in God before that, they certainly did after.

Thread Information