Its official, Im back in uniform!!!! - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    email me that maradmin if you can so I can give it to the psr

Quote Originally Posted by motox151 View Post
    email me that maradmin if you can so I can give it to the psr

I just emailed it to you. Tell your PSR Ill be a cook if thats what it takes.

Congrats. way to stick with it. I thought about going back in, but never got past calling the PSR. good luck to you.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    GodSpeed MOTOX...keep your Head & Ass wired together or You'll have Velcro on Your Chevrons like I did S/F

Quote Originally Posted by wildwoman73 View Post
    I've been out since 2001. I am supposedly 4 years over...plus a few pounds. Waivers for both...however, I'll take the age waiver and run with it. The weight will have to come off and getting back in shape after having children is ca-RAZ-EE!! But do-able.

I'm new to this site. I still haven't gotten it figured out but looks like I've finally found some Marines that share a common interest so pardon me while I mark up your page!
    Thinking about going back in Reserves then?

Outstanding ,I'm very glad you made it back where you belong. May you have a sfe return and drive carefully, Motor T. all the way.
    If you can't truck it F*ck it thats our Moto in Motor T.

Congratulations. Just don't **** it up this time ya?

Quote Originally Posted by tdrt View Post
    Thinking about going back in Reserves then?
    Yes, absolutely. Thought about it the day I got out! Haha...got out for stupid reasons anyway. I married a man who didn't understand the attachment.

I'm working on getting back in myself. After I finish college and get accepted to OCS that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Thinblueline81 View Post
    I just emailed it to you. Tell your PSR Ill be a cook if thats what it takes.
    Hey hey!! Easy now. Three times I cried in boot. (1) The initial shock of being yelled at for no reason. (2) Being forced to cut off two feet of hair because of "fly aways" and (3) My first set of orders....3381-Food Service.

I was in my freshman year of college when I signed up. My diet consisted of beer, cigarettes and Whataburger if I could afford it. Either that or fresh off of Momma's kitchen table or it didn't get eaten. I couldn't boil water with out burning it.

I was guaranteed MT but a girl chickened out for ship date. They called me to see if I wanted to go early. "Sure!!" I said. They didn't tell me it would pull my whole contract and I'd be open.

No worries though. Was good for me. I had a son, later married a man who had three children (who's mother died shortly before we all met). My step daughter at 8 was momma for all of them until I took over. They LOVED my cooking. Marine Corps order recipes did well with the family. Massive portions for a massive family. I could make a damn hot dog taste gourmet.

(We also added two more sons-total of 8 in the family)

Last edited by wildwoman73; 10-05-10 at 04:07 PM. Reason: add more

Quote Originally Posted by wildwoman73 View Post
    Yes, absolutely. Thought about it the day I got out! Haha...got out for stupid reasons anyway. I married a man who didn't understand the attachment.
    Didn't understand the attachment to you or the Corps?

Quote Originally Posted by ameriken View Post
    Didn't understand the attachment to you or the Corps?
    Hahaha! Well, I'm 8 years divorced so safe to say he didn't get the whole picture AT ALL. lol

Stayed long enough to raise the older kids, give them something to go by. Took the younger three with me and the visitation thing is manageable for him.

Thumbs up

That is good news.I kick myself in the a** all the time for getting out.If I knew then what I know now I would have stayed in for 20 or 30,who knows

Quote Originally Posted by motox151 View Post
    Im not following CPL? Your still in according to your profile...
    Sorry about that. I got out last month.

Thread Information