Female Marines
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Female Marines

Question Female Marines

I'm trying to decide on an MOS and looking for some advice. I was wondering what type of jobs I can do thats not behind a desk? I wanna do something thats interesting and can maybe get me a little combat. Yes I know females can't have any MOS involving combat but I know there's some jobs that can get you close. I've posted this before but I want to know what actual female Marines have to say. Thank you

Their answers were good enough for me!

You already asked these questions in the Ask A Marine forum, and got answers.
    And just so you know, double posting isn't allowed.

If I were a female, and decided to be a wookie monster, I'd probably pick an MOS that has a lot of guys so I could keep up morale...isn't that pretty much what WM's ar there for anyways?

Quote Originally Posted by PooleeOohrah03 View Post
    If I were a female, and decided to be a wookie monster, I'd probably pick an MOS that has a lot of guys so I could keep up morale...isn't that pretty much what WM's ar there for anyways?

That is the most disgusting filthiest remark!! Just wish I was near you I would box slap you from here to kingdom come for saying something like that!! Get you act together!!

BTW! Where's your profile?

No comments about her(?) signature?

Quote Originally Posted by EGA1957 View Post
    No comments about her(?) signature?

OMG!!! I seen that!! Whomever "it" is don't have any brains and that signature needs to be removed right now!!
    Semper Fi
    Lin

Since everyone already played POLICE and didnt answer the freakin question.... Motor T would be a good one. because you can either Drive or be a Mechanic. Either way if you go to Lejeune or Pendleton possibly Hawaii you will deploy and most likely see combat. my husband went and didnt see anything and he was there for a good minute. But yeah. it really depends. Go talk to your rectuiter and see what he/she says.

As to everyone else... she is motivated to be a marine and wants to put it up. there are Marine Spouses who say orah and talk to Marines with no respect and have a signature with the MCF and nobody yells at them. We are NOT here to be Signature and Post Police. If she wants to post things more then once not fill out her profile not have a picture or have her signature with a Marine Corps Flag then let her. Are you going to go out in town yelling at people for wearing something about the Marines or a Marine Bumper Sticker?? I dont think so. Its the same here. There are people here who are in charge of all of that. we do not need a million Marines (even Marines who wernt even in the full 4 years) telling someone what to do and what not to do. Just help her out and get over it. Or at least send her an e-mail my god. Like you have never done something wrong. Get over it!! And Go do some work or police your self because you are not perfect and i doubt your Marines are.

Good Luck JHayes and let me know if you need anything else. I wont police you trust me. but have your trash the way you want it, because its just a forum its not boot camp. Good luck and Semper Fi

I would guess any MOS other than "Remington Raider" would do but, I am a little confused by the term--"a little combat". Believe me there is no such thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Meserole08orah View Post
    ... .

... . we do not need a million Marines (even Marines who wernt even in the full 4 years) telling someone what to do and what not to do. ... . Good luck and Semper Fi
    Curious statement.

Does that mean that the thousands of Marines who completed their 8 year obligations and ONLY had 3 years or less of active duty don't qualify somehow as Marines?

Just wondering.

Quote Originally Posted by EGA1957 View Post
    Curious statement.

Does that mean that the thousands of Marines who completed their 8 year obligations and ONLY had 3 years or less of active duty don't qualify somehow as Marines?

Just wondering.
    Their talking about WMarine, rofl

Yes, Meserole08orah is referring to me because I only had a year and a half in the Marine Corps.

oorah marine corps kill, devil

Quote Originally Posted by grizzlytrack View Post
    I would guess any MOS other than "Remington Raider" would do but, I am a little confused by the term--"a little combat". Believe me there is no such thing!
    Kind of like being a little pregnant, ain't it?

I was a Remington Raider but I also was an Aerial Observer in CH-46D/E, got some flight time in 46's, shot smokey SAMs at F/A-18s. Only thing I didn't get to do was repel out of helicopter. Had it scheduled twice but it was too damn windy.

Quote Originally Posted by WMarine View Post
    Yes, Meserole08orah is referring to me because I only had a year and a half in the Marine Corps.

Lisa, I'm not going to let you take this alone, because include me in on that list! I only spent 1 yr. 9 mo. in the Marine Corps.

Thread Information