4.5/4.5 Marine and they are talking about reducing me...help? - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Have they started the process or just threatening you with it?

Quote Originally Posted by T-Rod View Post
    this was all last month, i got it all taken care of and wont be having any issues with taking time from the Marine Corps. but i still feel that they are trying to find something strong they can use against me.
    Ah hah, now we are getting down to the nitty gritty. If this was all last month and has all been taken care of, why did you not start your side of the story with this post??????

Who are they that are trying to find somthing strong they can use against you? Could it be a Phantom Marine?? Maybe Phantom Blooper.

Make sure you have a 10 lb bag to keep your 10 lbs of sh!t in and whomever this phantom Marine is he/she will not have a reason to do anything to you.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    You missed work? How the hell is THAT possible?

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    Maybe Phantom Blooper

The devil always makes me do it!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Blooper View Post
    The devil always makes me do it!

I thought it was Bush's fault?

Thanks all for reading and commenting. We'll see what happens.

Just trying to figure this out and play devil's advocate, you had a month, the wife works, was it a morning shift (7-3), daughter goes to school (8-1530), you have a class at 1700. Therefore, were you at the shop from 0900 - 1430 (latest)?

That may be the problem, as a Cpl. were you given a section, if so how was that managed during this time? This may be where the issue is.

Where did the old Corps go ? when I was in you looked out for the man above and below you if the corporal had to slack for personal reasons the lance stepped up and took up the slack if the e-5 had to slack the e-4 stepped up and so on . its called comradeship.
    It was to keep off of the tops radar.

Quote Originally Posted by Zebra29er View Post
    Where did the old Corps go ? when I was in you looked out for the man above and below you if the corporal had to slack for personal reasons the lance stepped up and took up the slack if the e-5 had to slack the e-4 stepped up and so on . its called comradeship.
    It was to keep off of the tops radar.

Agree. I don't get why this is even an issue. Not like he's on the clock.

Thread Information