Quick question - Page 5
Create Post
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Quick question

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jdmchic00 View Post

Went and met our PEB liason this morning. Nice guy. Asked him the time frame of this being completed and he said wayyy less than 6 months. The norm is 3. He gave us a stack of paperwork to do and for his command to complete and not lose.
    Is your hubby's PEB liaison's name Rick DeLuna by any chance?

If so, he gets very high praise for hard work and dedication from GySgt Nick Poppadtch (Ret) in his book Once a Marine: An Iraq War Tank Commander's Inspirational Memoir...

Quote Originally Posted by DanM View Post
    He did have a Nuclear Stress Test,you might want to google it and see the Mayo Clinic explanation.
    Different test looking for different things. They've checked out the pump, now it's time to check out the plumbing.

You know, I'm a proud American and I especially love Marines..
    but yall are crazy! lol. He's being proactive/MOTO! this weekend and trying to lose 15lbs. Not safe but he wants off that BCP and he wants another stripe.

He's not going to over do it because I'll kill him but let's see how it goes.

So he weighed in today at 183. Max is 175. He taped at 19.5. His max was 19. Yep. Douche didn't give him .5 inch. It's cool though.

Got the letter from the doc. Don't think it will help. We'll see

Thread Information