Call of Duty
Create Post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Call of Duty

Call of Duty

Anybody play Modern Warfare 2 on the ps3? Shoot me a request and we will kill some folks. Younger223

HALO REACH. enough said

/sigh

I guess there's no harm in wanting to play with other poolees. You will find me on PS3 as "Squadomatick" capital S, no numbers

I also play with two army guys, a future Marine, a mexican, and a navy officer

Yeah, seriously...

And okay, cool.

If you're not gonna' post something positive, 802, don't post at all. I will admit that this thread doesn't have much place here, but if only for the purpose of coming together as fellow poolees, I give it my approval. However, I don't play on the PS3; I'm an X-Box 360 fiend myself, and I play a lot of Battlefield: Bad Company 2 online when I'm not PTing, even then I still do a set of push-ups every time I die in a match.

Stay motivated, poolees.

Quote Originally Posted by the802 View Post
    Seriously?...
    lol
    In my honest opinion, poolees should get off their arses and go PT.
    Or at least pt while playing... when I played every time I died I would do max set of pull ups.

Last edited by Zumbii; 09-16-10 at 10:26 PM. Reason: PT

Quote Originally Posted by Rough Hands View Post
    If you're not gonna' post something positive, 802, don't post at all. I will admit that this thread doesn't have much place here, but if only for the purpose of coming together as fellow poolees, I give it my approval. However, I don't play on the PS3; I'm an X-Box 360 fiend myself, and I play a lot of Battlefield: Bad Company 2 online when I'm not PTing, even then I still do a set of push-ups every time I die in a match.

Stay motivated, poolees.
    Respectfully, since when do we need your approval?

Quote Originally Posted by Zumbii View Post
    Respectfully, since when do we need your approval?
    I'm just saying - I don't have a problem with it the way SOME people do. We're not all just gamers who have an unrealistic view on the world and think that we'll master real combat just because we kick ass at Call of Duty BUT as poolees, I think it's a great way to come together and really build that camaraderie. It's a common interest that we share, and hell, even a couple of my recruiters are gamers, and they've both been to Iraq and have Combat Action Ribbons (they've been through the real thing, but still enjoy games for what they are).

I approve of the thread regardless of what some poolees and Marines might say and/or think about it; I wasn't saying that you or any other person here needs my approval.

Well, wasn't trying to start any confrontation. I PT every day execpt Sunday's and don't really have time to play much, just thought it'd be cool to play with some people that I have common interests in and because you typically do better when playing in a party. And I certainly don't think being good at COD would make me good in combat, it's just a hobby.

I'm a SC2 nerd. Used to play call of duty games online, way to irritating for me. always seemed like people spawned right behind me lol

edit: Though the single player for MW1/2 are f-ing amazing

SC2? And they really are! Execpt on the first one it glitched on the LAST level and I couldn't beat it lol.

Starcraft 2

To the person who said "Poolees should get off their ass and PT":

I'm not a Marine. I'm a civilian. I am ALMOST a Marine. I am also not a MOTARD, and I don't devote every waking moment of my life to physical training. I tend to want to enjoy life.

Chill out. Play some video games. Eat unhealthy food if you want. We're not body builders here, we're future warriors

I am not a motard either, but some people on here really do need to pt.
    Everyone can improve, know your weaknesses and seek self-improvement. All I am saying.

Thread Information