With all due respect - Page 8
Create Post
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

With all due respect

Quote Originally Posted by wildwoman73 View Post
    Hey Ole Sarg, I bet Lonf Island is somewhere close to You Don't Rate-ville....you know, just south of Get Lost.

SEMPER FI,

First of all, his freedom of speech was about as ghetto as they come. It was a malicious statement to simply be hateful. Giving constructive criticism is understandable, even if it is negative. But disrespectful destructive criticism is uncalled for. If I replied as educated as he sounded, my comment would have been deleted too! But I am smart. I know more than mispelled four letter words. If you are going to run your mouth, at least have the common courtesy to have a profile of "somebody" valid to back up your statements. I don't know about the rest of you...but I do not listen to a bunch of "nobodies". Be a man...or a woman...with something to say. Not some fictitious idiot behind a computer screen. Agree or disagree. It's your choice. Just know that I will express my opinion validly and I will take up for the underdog at whatever the cost.

Last edited by wildwoman73; 11-02-10 at 04:02 PM. Reason: mispelled word!! hahaha!!

Ha...hahaha...hahahahahahah.,.....ahhhhhh.

Baker1971
    Guest Free Member
    TOO LATE, THE PERSON TO WHOM THIS WAS ADDRESSED WAS ALREADY BOOTED....SURPRISE....

If you didn't read the post, then how can you have a question about it?
    Not every poolee or civilian is treated that way. It depends on their posts.
    It may seem like high school but it isn't.
    And your last sentence, first part? Why even say it? That's like saying NOT to be disrespectful, BUT......and then the person goes on to be disrespectful.....
    Worry just as much as how you are coming across.

Baker1971
    Guest Free Member
    MY mistake, I was responding to post 105, not to American Guitar, so my previous post still stands, as he came right to Guitar's defense......lets' tone it down people, have some respect...most do, a lot don't

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Baker1971 View Post
    MY mistake, I was responding to post 105, not to American Guitar, so my previous post still stands, as he came right to Guitar's defense......lets' tone it down people, have some respect...most do, a lot don't
    Good ending Baker!

Thread Information