Bootcamp Fun? - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bootcamp Fun?

For me personally Boot Camp was not that tough Physically, or mentally. The only time I ever really miss home was up North at Edson Range one time. I remember we had free time all morning, and most of the afternoon. Basically shi$, shower, shave, clean rifles, gear, square away the foot locker, etc, etc. I found some time to go sit in the head on the crapper for about 15 min and reflect on my decisions on joining the Marine Corps. Sat there missed home for a few min, then remotivated myself. Got off my butt, and finished the last few weeks of Boot Camp. It was fun, and now that I look back on it would not trade it for the world. Tell you what though me, and my buddy Hano where the first two from our Plt to leave that Parade Deck. Went back once to visit when I was still in, been wanting to go back at least one more time.

Don't worry, your DI's will have plenty of "fun".

Marching down to go get shots, that was a fun time because it meant a whole hour the DI's couldn't beat the crap out of you. We all really looked forward to shots.

Thread Information