Dress up Suspenders !!!
Create Post

Dress up Suspenders !!!

For the guys who might like to dress up and keep the Marine Corps look, but not look under dress I have come up with My own idea and hope you might like it too. it not cheap but looks great. I have had people say that it looks cool so here they are.
    Do you like them or not ???

Last edited by Marine1955; 02-19-11 at 02:40 AM.

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    That'll work!

Very cool

What are you going to do when you see the civilians wearing those because they look cool?????????

No one sells them, I make them for me and civilians tell me they like them,, not that they want to wear them. If any Marine wanted to have a pair made that would be different . They can contact me for information on them..
    Semper Fi and thanks for asking.

Ok I slow just got round to reading this and WOW need to do that to my holder-uppers that looks good. Thanks for the post!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by marine1955 View Post
    No one sells them, I make them for me and civilians tell me they like them,, not that they want to wear them. If any Marine wanted to have a pair made that would be different . They can contact me for information on them..
    Semper Fi and thanks for asking.
    Thought maybe you were going to put them on the market.

No way I would let some dirt bag trying to pass himself off as a Marine. we have to many chit birds now doing that without me suppling them with this ammunition. hahahahaha

Marine1955; are those collar emblems ? .... and if so how do you keep the screw stud from poking you ? and as an old man that wears suspenders .... I like .

Quote Originally Posted by Zebra29er View Post
    Marine1955; are those collar emblems ? .... and if so how do you keep the screw stud from poking you ? and as an old man that wears suspenders .... I like .
    Yes they are collar emblem
    What I did was to make the hole right were they needed to be and drilled a small hole just a little smaller than the stud and then I screwed the screw nut on very tight and cut the excess of and file it flush to the backing screw nut and they work fine. and you can get them from Sgt. grit pretty cheap also.

Thread Information