Leaving tomorrow for Parris Island!
Create Post

Leaving tomorrow for Parris Island!

Off to earn my title. Wish me support!

Thanks for all the questions people have answered while ive been a poolee and help!

Dustin

Good Luck!

Back!

Im back with the title! Now time to go to SOI!

gratz marine! since your ist/pft was near the same as mine before you left. you gave me 10x the motivaton. i was worried my ist was pretty bad compared to others on here. anyways. what was the hardest part for you. and what did you wish u knew before you went? once agian gratz on earning the title Marine! .ps sorry for horrible format/spelling im on my cell phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Dustin Griffith View Post
    Im back with the title! Now time to go to SOI!
    You shipped the same day as me, what PLT were you?

1092. Honor Platoon!

Quote Originally Posted by lake9 View Post
    gratz marine! since your ist/pft was near the same as mine before you left. you gave me 10x the motivaton. i was worried my ist was pretty bad compared to others on here. anyways. what was the hardest part for you. and what did you wish u knew before you went? once agian gratz on earning the title Marine! .ps sorry for horrible format/spelling im on my cell phone.

Honestly i was average to above average on my ist/pft. Alot of people got 8-12 pullups about 80% got 100 crunchs once it was all over. Run times improved alot too.

1092. Honor Platoon!
    Still ain't got nothin' on 88!

Honestly i was average to above average on my ist/pft. Alot of people got 8-12 pullups about 80% got 100 crunchs once it was all over. Run times improved alot too.
    Great to hear marine good luck at soi.

Thread Information