l/cpl abe howard
Create Post

l/cpl abe howard

L/cpLabe howard of williamsport pa.Went to marine corp heaven in july 2010/sadly missed/pray for his mom and dad he was a marine of marines.abe was 21 at the time of his passing.carry on marine god speed.

R.I.P. and Semper Fi

Hey upper if you have any more info can you please shoot me a PM? I'm from MP Co C out of Dayton, OH. They are our sister company, and I know a few Marines in that unit.

RIP Howard

l/cpl Howard

Polize, I will get the info you want ,scan it and send it to you. You would not believe the reception for him when he came home,i was there.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    May Howard's family have peace that our Lord is in control of all and that he will heel and comfort them during this time. Lcpl Howard you are not forgotten.

Simper Fi Marine

Quote Originally Posted by 3531marine View Post
    Polize, I will get the info you want ,scan it and send it to you. You would not believe the reception for him when he came home,i was there.
    Thanks, appreciate it.

REST IN PEACE MY BROTHER. MAY GOD RICHLEY BLESS AND WATCH OVER YOUR FAMILY.
    SEMPER FI MY BROTHER

stephen doc hansen hm3 fmf

Rest in Peace L/cpl Howard-May the Lord Watch Over You and Your Family.May You Find Peace and Love in the Heavens Above.God Bless You and Your Family-Your Life here on Earth is Done-but I'm Sure-You will find many things to do in God's Kingdom.

R.I.P. Marine, Semper Fi!!!!!!

Thread Information