Army command SGt Major LIES about his Marine service - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    The Sgt Major lacks any integrity whatsoever. I dont care if he is one of the 100 greatest black enlisted men in the Army. He is still a turd in my book and I could care less about ****ing him off.

"As for people claiming to be something they are not, why not take a look at yourself"

If you are going to call me a poser then do better than this. If you can point out a lie I have made here then do it. Otherwise..........

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn2 View Post
    "As for people claiming to be something they are not, why not take a look at yourself"

If you are going to call me a poser then do better than this. If you can point out a lie I have made here then do it. Otherwise..........
    HMMMMMM....well, to any wannabe, not familiar with this site,one would take a look at your avatar (or lack of one), your name, and think they are talking to a Marine. You have been told how to remedy this, but yet you do not.
    After all, your whole point with you **** stirring here is "We don't want to give wannabe's the wrong impression, do we?" How about practicing what you preach.

Oh, and one more thing.....
    For you to compare what this POS SgtMaj did (an obvious FRAUD) to someone saying "Every Marine a Rifleman" (a longstanding motto of the Corps) is a ****ing disgrace. You should be ****ing ashamed.

I agree. Fix the frakkin Avatar or make yourself more clear. Quite frankly you jumping to the defense of this POS concerns me more than a little bit.

So fix it. Put a Corpsman insignia up or some such.

There is NO defense to this as any Marine will tell you. And again I say, since you are a SAILOR, DID YOU DRIVE THE BIG BLUE BOAT? LIKE THE USS CARRIER?

If you can't get THAT point, then this is lost to you.

OH, and I changed the thread title, because it more accurately reflects the scumbaggery afoot here. Pizz off the 'greatest 100 army sergeant majors' I give a whit less.

That was sarcasm

(About Crump, I am a little peeved about editing my title)

Quote Originally Posted by spotts View Post
    The Sgt Major lacks any integrity whatsoever. I dont care if he is one of the 100 greatest black enlisted men in the Army. He is still a turd in my book and I could care less about ****ing him off.

I would apear that this Sgt Major lyed flat out so what should be done with him? I think that the people in charge will do what they will do maybe he gets the rope maybe he does not but as far as I am concerned he should be givin a swift kick in the azz out the door and striped of all rank. He has dishonored the uniform be it Marine Corps or Army.

[quote=Sgt Leprechaun;680815And again I say, since you are a SAILOR, DID YOU DRIVE THE BIG BLUE BOAT? quote]

HAHAHAHA

As far as how many MOSs a Marine can carry at one time, I'm pretty sure its 2, a primary and secondary. Like if I became a MCMAP instructor, I would hold that as a secondary MOS and be able to hold MCMAP classes along with doing my normal MOS. Just throwing that out their....

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Every Sailor is a 8404

Quote Originally Posted by firedog974 View Post
    HMMMMMM....well, to any wannabe, not familiar with this site,one would take a look at your avatar (or lack of one), your name, and think they are talking to a Marine. You have been told how to remedy this, but yet you do not.
    After all, your whole point with you **** stirring here is "We don't want to give wannabe's the wrong impression, do we?" How about practicing what you preach.
    Fcking A John. I called him on it a while ago and he refuses to ID himself clearly as Navy, yet he has no problem interrogating Marines to prove who they are and where they served.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I contest that all sailors are taught how to apply a pressure dressing and hand out motrin somewhere during their training. Therefore all sailors are corpsman.

“According to his official military personnel file, he was not a 0311 (rifleman),”'

Well I read on this very forum not more than 2 days ago that every Marine was an 0311 first and foremost.
    Actually every Marine is a 9900 "General Service Marine" first, or "Basic Marine".

Quote Originally Posted by Vandrel View Post
    Actually every Marine is a 9900 "General Service Marine" first, or "Basic Marine".

You get it. I get it. Every Marine in this forum gets it. Even the poolees and wannabees get it. But Lynn2 does not get it.

No sense in trying to explain this to him. In many other threads he's done the same thing: find one statement, takes it out of context, then hones in on that one little statement and beat it to death over and over and over just like he is doing here.

He's definitely not a Marine so no matter how it is explained he refuses to get it and will keep asking that same question again and again.

In fact, now that you threw in the 9900, he'll probably say "Now you're saying that Marines have 3 MOS's?

"ALL Marines are ground pounding 0311 first and foremost."

Yack at me all you want. I never saw a USMC forum that did not enjoy a pig pile.

But this above is what those who want to join the Corps are being told here on this Leatherneck forum.

And not one Marine read that and took exception to it.

"ALL Marines are ground pounding 0311 first and foremost."

Yack at me all you want. I never saw a USMC forum that did not enjoy a pig pile.

But this above is what those who want to join the Corps are being told here on this Leatherneck forum.

And not one Marine read that and took exception to it.

Now you are just making yourself look like an ass. Why in the hell would any Marine take exception to that?
    Let me spell it out for you:
    This focus on the infantry is matched with the doctrine that "Every Marine is a rifleman", a focus of Commandant Alfred M. Gray, Jr., emphasizing the infantry combat abilities of every Marine. All Marines, regardless of military specialization, receive training as a rifleman; and all officers receive additional training as infantry platoon commanders.[23] Marines have demonstrated the value of this culture many times throughout history. For example, at Wake Island, when all of the Marine aircraft were shot down, pilots continued the fight as ground officers, leading supply clerks and cooks in a final defensive effort.[24] As a result, a large degree of initiative and autonomy is expected of junior Marines, particularly the NCOs (corporals and sergeants), as compared with many other military organizations. The Marine Corps emphasizes authority and responsibility downward to a greater degree than the other military services. Flexibility of execution is implemented via an emphasis on "commander's intent" as a guiding principle for carrying out orders; specifying the end state but leaving open the method of execution.[25]

Stick with what you know, sailor, and quit stirring up ****.

Thread Information