hmm. Recon Marine, could be my new gov'na..?
Create Post

hmm. Recon Marine, could be my new gov'na..?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hvaeHllwtw

I Basil Marceaux Sr. as a Force Recon Marine is the first Freedmen's Bureau Agent/ Great Man of 2008 who is asking for your support and vote for the following republican prosition:

U.S.Senate of Zack wamp in 2010

Make the Court system, Congess, Army, Navy ,Air Force to Fly the same flag as the Marine Corp which is the three color U.S. Flag.

Make sure that if national insurance is put in place, I will make sure the roots of such bill with not inclued any type measuring of the waist like other counties. quoted on 1/3/09

http://politics.freesitenow.com/basi...uxforgovernor/

... just thought I'd share...

I am not even trying to cut this guy down.... But after watching this fellow speak, would it appear he might have Downs Syndrome? The fact that the TV station is even giving this guy airtime blows my mind. There is no doubt he is a poser. I cant help but think that the TV station has any scruples.

Quote Originally Posted by TunTvrnWarrior View Post
    I am not even trying to cut this guy down.... But after watching this fellow speak, would it appear he might have Downs Syndrome? The fact that the TV station is even giving this guy airtime blows my mind. There is no doubt he is a poser. I cant help but think that the TV station has any scruples.

I find truth there^^..

But hell, could he mess things up anyworse? Probably not.

For some reason I think he could be an actual Recon Marine..

Or maybe its just me hoping that.. because how awesome would it be to see this guy (who oddly enough sounds just like Elmer Fudd) walking through the bush with an M16 saying "Be vewy vewy quiet i'm hunting chawlie"

"For some reason I think he could be an actual Recon Marine.."

Its such a totally easy think to check out. Someone running for office and being a Recon poser is nuts.

So he either is or was one. Or he is batcrapnuts.

Thread Information