What should I do? Bad situation - Page 2
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    the road to hell is paved with good intentions
    don't let your alligator mouth override your hummingbird ass
    and yes numbnuts

Quote Originally Posted by AdirondackDog View Post
    At least you have heart kid. Thats all it really takes. Ive had my ass handed to me a couple times. However, Ive won more than I loss.
    Heart, maybe. Balls, hmmm... Discretion is the better part of valor.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Leprechaun View Post
    5: Ice works well, as does raw steak.
    Wannabe's make horrible steak seasoning.

You got your ass kicked by a hooah? Stop by the AF recruiting office next time your in the area.

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    Might have something to do with the Romance novels and cross stitch.....

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Just in case any of you were wondering,

I talked to this guy again. It turns out he isnt in the Army at all. Hes a "poolee" or whatever they call them in the national guard. He drills with his unit, so he has his uniforms, but he hasn't gone to basic yet.

Also, one of my friends got on my profile when I left the window open...which explains the romance novels and Nicholas Sparks crap. He also edited my post and changed the story up. My apologies for the horrible grammar.

I actually saw this guy at a movie theater in his ACUs talking to a couple of girls about how bad*** he is and how he can't wait to go to Afghanistan and "kill some rag heads". I won't bother you all with the entire story, but basically I got punched in the face and got a black eye. (However, the picture posted is not me....Thanks to my "friend" who I will no longer be hanging out with.)

I'll be sure you clean up my profile now. This thread can be deleted since it was basically spam, although it was not intended to be that way.

Thanks for your time. Most of you gave great answers even though I came across as a dumba** in my first post.

lesson learned, carry on

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Why is that picture hosted on a wrestling website?

Marine Free Member AdirondackDog's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    This kid is a riot.

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulkyker View Post
    Why is that picture hosted on a wrestling website?
    Sir, the guy who messed up my post attatched that picture to it. He googled "kid with a black eye" to find it. (He didnt bother to clear his searches on google, so I found it.)

My sincere apologies for this mess of a thread. It would be greatly appreciated if it was deleted. Thank all of you Marines for your time.

Next time I see someone making a total tool of themselves, I'll just leave them alone...I ended up making myself look stupid not only in public at a movie theater, but also in a forum full of Marines. I still don't believe that I was wrong to approach him, as I feel that he was pretending to be someone that he is not. He doesnt deserve to wear that uniform if he's only going to use it to make himself feel cool. Of course most civilians don't recognize that he has no patches on his ACUs and just wears the whole uniform completely wrong...So they treat him like a veteran. I ended up looking like a punk kid who disrespected someone who serves our country. I'll definately never make that mistake again.

I learned a much better way to deal with the situation. I contacted his recruiter and let him know that he was going out in public wearing a uniform he didnt earn. He didnt seem to happy.

Anyways, thanks Marines for your time.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Trouble with your post is that this site only has a 5 minute window to edit posts. You can't possibly be saying that you made the post and stepped away for a soda or something and someone else jumped on and modified what you posted. It just don't jive up.

Credits
    Savings
    I realize that this entire thread is stupid. There really isnt anything else to be said about it. I explained the whole situation. I would prefer that it got deleted, since it has no useful information... But I'm sure it will be left up for entertainment purposes.

I can't blame those who doubt the valitity of my story, because the whole situation is just retarded.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Love to see someone back peddle LOL.

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    Even if your page was opened up....your "friend" would need your password to edit your profile.

Thread Information