Determinates ~ Age ~ Contraception - Page 6
Closed Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    Yup tend to steer away from Bull ****.

pardon the pun roflmfao

Loser sounds like an excuse instead of a state of being you cant change. Yup Loser chicken **** way of looking at things thar yellow belly!!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Have the drugs worn off yet????????????

What do you think about being an advertisment for the Corps. Ooops forgot that doesn't apply to you. You can't see beyond your turned up nose.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Taking naps is good ... you wake up in the middle grab a pencil and jot down what you were dreaming about. If you are having drug induced dreams then tell us about the flying pink elephants.

If you are not getting help then you need to get help.

and sir, if your not getting the sex you need, you really should take it somewhere else. I haven't heard of anything to alleviate big balls but castration.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    If you have a hole in your forehead the only thing you will be able to see is my nuts.

sheww glad I changed the subject

Involuntary castration also appears in the history of warfare, sometimes used by one side to torture or demoralize their enemies. It was also practiced to extinguish opposing male lineages and thus allow the victor to sexually possess the defeated group's women.
    Edward Gibbon's famous work Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire reports castration of defeated foes at the hands of the Normans. Castration has also been used in modern conflicts, as the Janjaweed militiamen currently (as of 2005) attacking citizens of the Darfur region in Sudan, often castrating villagers and leaving them to bleed to death.[3]
    Sima Qian, the famous Chinese historian, was castrated by order of the Emperor of China for dissent.
    Another famous victim of castration was the medieval French philosopher, scholar, teacher, and (later) monk Pierre Abélard. He was castrated by relatives of his lover, Héloïse.
    Bishop Wimund, a 12th-century English adventurer and invader of the Scottish coast, was also castrated.
    William Wallace, the Scottish resistance leader, was castrated as part of his punishment for high treason against England.
    In 1778 Thomas Jefferson wrote a law in Virginia that contained a punishment of castration for men who engage in rape, polygamy or sodomy.[4]
    Aqa Mohammad Khan Qajar, who established the Qajar Dynasty in Iran (in 18th century), was a victim of castration by officers of the previous kingdom. When he conquered Lotf Ali Khan, the last king of the Zand Dynasty, Qajar had Khan castrated in revenge.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    So not only do you advocate permanate sterilisation of woman but also the casteration of men? Have another toke on the crack pipe.

I guess permanent birth control is kinda stupid isn't it.............LOL

Involuntary castration also appears in the history of warfare, sometimes used by one side to torture or demoralize their enemies. It was also practiced to extinguish opposing male lineages and thus allow the victor to sexually possess the defeated group's women.

No, its just plain stupid to inflict that upon yourself.................

Hey Bulk I actually learned something from the way you think. Taa Da

Might I ask your age?

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Tahhh dahh .... if you don't want children then don't particpate in sex. If you some how found yourself in the league of people who for various reasons can not have children then don't take it out on us the few the proud.

If you are against abortion then just create a thread on the political forum stating your reasons why. Them fellas are well informed so be prepared with your nomex suit and your boxing gloves on.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I've nothing to hide ... my age is in my profile

Thread Information