Determinates ~ Age ~ Contraception - Page 11
Closed Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast
    Marine Friend Free Member USNAviator's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Leprechaun View Post
    No worries all. I've also cleaned this one up a bit. I know it detracts from the general goofiness of it all...but some of it was a bit much.

Hope you understand. By all means, read my commentary.
    You owe none of us an explanation. This was way over the top IMO. On a personal note,one more month till you get your twenty in? If so outstanding!!

Dan

Less than that.......hopefully....

Thanks!!!!

But you know the old sayin "Order when you have to, but explain when you can".

Thank you SO much for bringing it back Jason. I know it has a bad connotation, but it brings publicity to a great site!

LOL. And the fact that it's fun to read doesn't hurt. Some content deleted for taste/brevity/etc.

Your milage may vary...

Quote Originally Posted by CoralDee View Post
    Why don't you just use a real photo of yourself for your avatar? This photo of you is MUCH more convincing.

http://www.littlelousloft.com/images..._5588923_s.jpg[/IMG]
    Calma
    IMO people who go searching off forum for personal info on other members and then post it here without their permission should be banned.

And I hate banning people.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn2 View Post
    IMO people who go searching off forum for personal info on other members and then post it here without their permission should be banned.

Well if you have trolls like this starting sh!t that shouldn't be started...the truth should come out....!! I agree with posting Calma's real picture after all the people SHE insulted here. For the record...I'm glad she was banned for as long as she was...afterall...her looney tunes will be back playing more for you since you like it so much...!!

Banning a person is a straight up way to deal with someone. Going to google to find out things about her then posting it on an open site is not.

This is a person with mental health issues. It does not take 8 years past medical school of additional psych training to see that. In fact any moron can see that she has mental health issues.

Posting her personal info that she never posted on this site is a gutless anti-brotherhood way to deal with a compromised person.

Banning a person is a straight up way to deal with someone. Going to google to find out things about her then posting it on an open site is not.

This is a person with mental health issues. It does not take 8 years past medical school of additional psych training to see that. In fact any moron can see that she has mental health issues.

Posting her personal info that she never posted on this site is a gutless anti-brotherhood way to deal with a compromised person.
    You are very well entitled to your own opinions, Lynn....but that's NOT what happened. You see, she was banned for a week for her insulting actions and needless attacks on Marines who believe in brotherhood...as you claim to do also. But the difference between us and you is that you don't see anything wrong with punishing the ones who don't follow the rules here and inevitably deserve it...even if it is such a little thing as being banned or even ousting a TROLL for her actions. That's called JUSTICE..!!

After all, who is she and what does she do that makes her believe she is better than anyone else on here...or matter of fact...WHO ARE YOU TO SAY WHAT WE DO IS WRONG? The decision was made and carried out.....and NOW you claim to be the sole voice of opposition to say what were doing is wrong...?!?! PUH-LEEEEZZZ!!!

You can think or say whatever you wish...the deed is already done...so am I.

We have mods here. The mods seem to do their job. The mods are the ones that ban people. She should not have been given the OK to keep posting here. She clearly had mental issues that were not healthy for her or the forum.

I am not saying the mods did anything wrong.

But random members who do googling for personal info and then post it here are not mods. They are random members.

See the difference?

She is a mentally compromised person and will be until she gets back on her meds. That does not give any member the right to stalk her. That does not give any member the right to post her private info here.

One thing I have noticed about MC forums though. When there is a weak link. An unpopular person. When there is an emotionally challenged person the line for the pile on can be a mile long. Safety in numbers I guess.

She could have been ignored. But no that would have taken some common sense and self control.

In fact watching a long line of Marines lining up to hammer the weak or stalking her and posting her info on line is pretty darn disgusting.

But it is what it is.

We have mods here. The mods seem to do their job. The mods are the ones that ban people. She should not have been given the OK to keep posting here. She clearly had mental issues that were not healthy for her or the forum.

I am not saying the mods did anything wrong.

But random members who do googling for personal info and then post it here are not mods. They are random members.

See the difference?

She is a mentally compromised person and will be until she gets back on her meds. That does not give any member the right to stalk her. That does not give any member the right to post her private info here.

One thing I have noticed about MC forums though. When there is a weak link. An unpopular person. When there is an emotionally challenged person the line for the pile on can be a mile long. Safety in numbers I guess.

She could have been ignored. But no that would have taken some common sense and self control.

In fact watching a long line of Marines lining up to hammer the weak or stalking her and posting her info on line is pretty darn disgusting.

But it is what it is.
    You're right about one thing....it IS what it is......and I HAVE understood what you were saying all along. I think where the breakdown in communication is where you believed I was speaking of the moderators here. Well, I'm not speaking of them or their actions. I am speaking of your average Joe or Josephine Marine here...!! We, I mean, EVERYONE on here, like you, haS opinion rights, just the same as you do...and what I see is you telling me, along with alot of other people here, is posting ANYONE'S true information of who they are is wrong. Especially when the situation called for it such as this one. Everyone deserves to know who the trolls are on here...!! I, myself have been a member here for over 5 years! This is the only time I can remember where these trolls have infiltrated our website and wreaked so much havoc for absolutely nothing. They SHOULD be outed and banned and their identities should be known by everyone....even you Lynn.

Of course something CAN be wrong with Calma...of course she acts like a loon. But what do YOU have as proof that YOU even have a clue of what you speak of.....your degree in Psychiatry? I don't think so....and unless you come up with something more than just your oppositional opinion, more proof is going to have to be required for THIS Marine to be convinced to turn the other cheek on someone like that loon Calma....!!

That woman is supposed to be a Marine.....of which fact I have many doubts but such as it is, it still stands. Her weakness should have been all worked out by now in her elderly age...if she can be of sound enough mind to jump on a computer and join a Marine Corps website and forum and insult and argue with such understanding and conveying hate and discontent the way she did....there can't POSSIBLY be THAT much wrong with her....!!!!!!!

So, please get down off your soapbox and let's stop this.....its already done...no sense in crying over spilled milk.

"identities should be known by everyone....even you Lynn."

It will be a cold day in he/ll when I ever knowingly post who I am on a forum such as this. Or give a crap who anyone else here is in real time.

Go to that "troll" thread and you will see my reasoning.

I trust people I do not know in real time but only on the internet about as much as -----pigsnot in my milkshake.

And I have seen far to many Marine stalkers and those who send e-mails to some AD Marines command or their prospective places of employment----all because of a silly internet argument---- to be trusting of anyone here.

Or azzholes who will call some Marines home because they feel its their right to take a pizzing contest to the real world.

Sure I want to see my personal info gotten by some stalker and posted for all to see such as happened on this thread and other threads.

As for the starter of this thread?

I said that only a moron would not know that she had mental issues. I stand by that statement.

Lynn, I did not stalk her online. She has a link to her home page ON THIS SITE, so I dont need her permission. WTF? Get over yourself. And if she REALLY is mentally ill, she should be in a hospital.

Any MOTARD can click on her name and pull up her home page that SHE made available for anyone to see.

"identities should be known by everyone....even you Lynn."

It will be a cold day in he/ll when I ever knowingly post who I am on a forum such as this. Or give a crap who anyone else here is in real time.

Go to that "troll" thread and you will see my reasoning.

I trust people I do not know in real time but only on the internet about as much as -----pigsnot in my milkshake.

And I have seen far to many Marine stalkers and those who send e-mails to some AD Marines command or their prospective places of employment----all because of a silly internet argument---- to be trusting of anyone here.

Or azzholes who will call some Marines home because they feel its their right to take a pizzing contest to the real world.

Sure I want to see my personal info gotten by some stalker and posted for all to see such as happened on this thread and other threads.

As for the starter of this thread?

I said that only a moron would not know that she had mental issues. I stand by that statement.

Truth be told....noone and i mean absolutely NOONE gives a flying fvck what you think OR if your personal information is available or not. I am pretty dam sure NOONE is looking for you...!! Trust me on that one!!! Go troll some other website and start sh!t with someone else....I have better things to do with my time and energy than to argue with your petty sentiments and stupid opinions. Maybe you ARE Calma huh? Frikkin TROLL...!!

Funny you said that Jim, I was thinking the same thing! lmao

8 years of psch training? You should ask for your money back because they obviously did not teach you how to spot a fraud. She is no more mentally ill than anyone else on this site. Haven't you noticed she can carry on an intelligent rational conversation until her back is against the wall, then she flips on the crazy switch. I am not a psychiastrist, but any moron can see she is faking it. Mentally ill people can not turn their illness on and off like a switch. But someone using the illness as an excuse for their behavior is pathetic. Isn't that right Lynn aka Calma?

Thread Information