Quote Originally Posted by BigAlHolmes165 View Post

I didn't ask for your imput!

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by 32JJW0311 View Post
    I didn't ask for your imput!

What's 165 mean anyways? Your PT score?

You're an idiot and you don't know what you're talking about. On top of that you're a disrespectful little sh*t who doesn't know when to stop his mouth from making him look like an utter fool.

Last edited by Sgt Leprechaun; 07-19-10 at 06:58 PM. Reason: I deleted HIS quote. But yours is instructional sir. Well done.

Something you need to learn and learn PDQ.... you are not required to respect the person... but you are required to ALWAYS respect the rank.

I don't care if the officer is a Butter Bar (O1) who is so damn new their uniform won't hold a decent crease yet.... they outrank E1 - E9, W1 - CWO4 but they know they have much to learn and are respectful in both directions. This shows maturity and wisdom beyond their years.

You have people like Isrowei. A Mustang. This means someone who has paid their dues as an enlisted person and went on to become an officer. These people should have your ultimate respect.

I posted in another area.... don't let your alligator mouth overload your hummingbird a$$....sadly.... I think you have done that!

Don't work so damn hard to impress us. Read.... listen...learn....and prepare yourself for boot.

Last edited by DrZ; 07-19-10 at 01:27 PM. Reason: didn't sound right

Whoa. And what's the 32 in your username? Your ASVAB score? Your IQ?

You've got a mouthing off problem. Don't disrespect other Marines. You're nothing more than a guest here, read the rules. He and every other Marine in this forum can post what they want in this forum whether you asked for their input or not. Your mouth is going to cost you that E3 so learn to shut and it learn what respect is. If you don't like what he or any other Marine says in this forum, then leave so no one else has to waste their time with you.

Last edited by Sgt Leprechaun; 07-19-10 at 06:59 PM. Reason: Got rid of his, kept yours.

Credits
    Savings
    (Thanks Ken)

Enough about me.

Now about you.

Your profile is cute.

I do believe I can hear the Black Helicopters.

(Sure didn't take long for an Officer, a SNCO and an NCO to nail your butt.)

Last edited by Sgt Leprechaun; 07-19-10 at 06:59 PM. Reason: You heard them overhead. The screaming was optional.

Quote Originally Posted by BigAlHolmes165;672887[FONT=Georgia
    ][/FONT]

(Sure didn't take long for an Officer, a SNCO and an NCO to nail your butt.)
    In or out Marines are Marines.

Listen more and run your suck less. Great advice for any career but more especialy for a wanabe.

Annnnd the Helos are enroute. Perhaps a 10 day extraction will teach you NOT to disrespect MARINES, ya little turdbag.

At this point, you couldn't lead a patrol out of the head with a K-Bar, a map, and a flashlite.

Unfrak yourself or it'll become 'Forever'.

Good call Sgt Lep. 10 days should give the young lad an opportunity to see and understand his mistakes and come back to show a little respect.

I'm feeling generous today. PLUS this gives him the chance to come back and apologize.....

NOTE: No apology, a perm. extraction will most assuredly follow. No profile......ditto.

Take that to the bank.

Credits
    Savings
    **** with one, you **** with them all.

Semper Fidelis, Sgt. Lep.

Quote Originally Posted by BigAlHolmes165 View Post
    **** with one, you **** with them all.

Semper Fidelis, Sgt. Lep.
    Yes indeed. Semper Fi.

Credits
    Savings
    Images