Need Active Military Org to Donate to... - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    HFOT, you may want to fill out all of your profile so the Marines and everyone else here, knows who they are talking to.

will do! Just joined & first priority was to thank!

gofigyer ... Love the name and logo for your company, and especially appreciate that you want to donate a portion of your sales to our military men and women.

Rhode Island ... thanks for the wonderful list of organizations. I've copied and passed the list on to several family and friends.

I wanted to just add a little something on another way for people to get together to help the troops. I graduated high school in 1968 and my graduating class was a pretty tight-knit group of friends. Many of us have stayed in touch of the years, and this year we are all celebrating our 60th birthday at one point or another. We've been having progressive birthday parties and instead of gifts when we gather we bring supplies for the troops and pack care packages. How many people are able to make the party depends on the number of packages made up... but the two parties I've been able to attend we were able to pack 16 boxes and with a smaller group we still packed 9 boxes.

So I've been spreading the word and suggesting that if you've a major birthday coming up in the family adult or kid, in the invitation let people know that instead of bringing a gift bring supplies for the troops and part of the party will be packing the boxes. Really ... especially for older folks, who half the time you simply don't know what to buy, this is a great alternative.

We put one of these photos in each box...

Thread Information